this forum is kinda suckin: Dose Steve ever look @ this sit

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
guyzif

I'm just happy that I can come onto a site and talk to people who have the same love for Steve's music as I have.
jem555

'and so say all of us'
summer_sky

guyzif wrote:I'm just happy that I can come onto a site and talk to people who have the same love for Steve's music as I have.
me, too, guyzif. i may not have the high level of technical knowledge or be an accomplished guitarist as are so many members of this community, and even though i may be new as far as a Vai fan, i have appreciated good music all my life. i find it very cool to share fun and have interaction with other Vai/music fans online :)
mrblack

ditto! 8)
mobiusjet

all i can say is "some people's children" :D

-live love and learn (not necessarily in that order)

btw peeps.. wish me happy bday... 23 today
-peace, phil
summer_sky

Happy 23rd Birthday, phil :)
jem555

HAPPY B'DAY PHIL, HAVE A GOOD ONE
guyzif

summer_sky wrote:
guyzif wrote:I'm just happy that I can come onto a site and talk to people who have the same love for Steve's music as I have.
me, too, guyzif. i may not have the high level of technical knowledge or be an accomplished guitarist as are so many members of this community, and even though i may be new as far as a Vai fan, i have appreciated good music all my life. i find it very cool to share fun and have interaction with other Vai/music fans online :)
Same here. i'm a bit of a loser when it comes to playing guitar, especially compared to some of these guys, one of the best things about this forum is that most people don't go round with a snooty 'i know everything about guitar, im better than you attitude'. Some sites have that and it puts me right off.
ROCK KITTEN 76

guyzif wrote:
summer_sky wrote:
Same here. i'm a bit of a loser when it comes to playing guitar, especially compared to some of these guys, one of the best things about this forum is that most people don't go round with a snooty 'i know everything about guitar, im better than you attitude'. Some sites have that and it puts me right off.

right on!

oh happy BELATED birthday wishes PHIL :wink: