Get well Steve

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
big tom
Newcomer

Steve is ill apparently. I've heard he has laryngitis. He couldn't introduce his band at G3 (he got Sheehan to do it) or attend the aftershow. (Notts, 28th)

Hope he gets better soon.
davester1234

get well steve :)
jem555

Get well soon Steve,

I'm seeing you at the Royal Albert Hall tonight so if you want me to take your place, then no worries. (YEAH RIGHT, i hear you all say)
ax murderer

This is awful!!! i won an aftershow pass, and i've been waiting seemingly forever for the chance to meet him!!! i guess what's worse is that he's ill and all, but i suppose it's easy to be selfish about these things. i do hope he's there though.

get well steve!
The Extremist

Get well mate, but if you really want to take time off the G3 Tour, give me your band and ill cover for ya :P
sonny sixshooter

Yeah, get well Steve. It's never funny to be ill when so many people ar e depending on you. Best wishes.

- Casper
mrblack

take care of yourself and we all (at my house) hope you get better soon...real quick like!

mr b

now he really is a little green man! heh heh :roll:
shacks

He was sneezing into a tissue while he was playing at B'ham on Saturday. He still never missed a beat though!

shacks
the secret of love

get weel steve, i could tell you werent from glasgow :lol:
summer_sky

i hope Steve isn't ill. my warmest get well wishes if he is feeling under the weather. slow down, take it easy..... all this touring and travelling and working gotta wear one out.
munchocruncho

If i new where you were sitting right now Steve, and mail flew like an eagle, i would send you a get well card. Well this will have to do.

Get well steve, best of wishes.
-Muncho Cruncho
Petie

Steve, take five or six drops of olive leaf extract every three or four hours and drink plenty of water!
ROCK KITTEN 76

yes i was wondering if that fan is doing him any good?

hope its not cold air....and smoke machines can't be doing his throat any good either

Yeah at the aftershow in brum he had his trusty tissue, my hats off to him for making it to see us all but he must have got worse in the day preceeding

plenty of beehams powders and lockets Steve, yeah they taste pretty awfall in my books but it does the trick for me..cold wise anyway

GET WELL SOON :wink:
RoadStarII

Get well steve!
Nilsefix

GET WELL