Story of Light song previews on Amazon

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Prezidentman

http://www.amazon.com/Story-Light-Steve ... =steve+vai" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some of those clips sound very promising to my ears :)
kyle am I

my favorite is weeping china doll. ive been DYING to listen to it since that in studio preview a few months ago. i hope it does not dissapoint, and it sounds AMAZING so far.
zoomania
Newcomer

the album sounds very very promising! :D :guitar
litlgrnman

I like the full song previews but I think I'm going to stay away from these snippets.

:mrgreen:

Only two more weeks!
kyle am I

a little early to say, and from just a preview, but his seventh song sounds real weak.
ocxcxd

These previews are really driving me crazy. I can see already, this will be a long week....... Can't wait for it. :roll:
jenarom

These sound great! But just think about the clip from "The Moon and I", for itself it doesn't really show the greatness of the song, so I imagine the album will be amazing. Well, that's what I hope.

I'm a sucker for Vai's 7th songs, and was disappointed to see that it's less than 4 minutes long. :(
But anyway, I hope it's great.

These last two weeks will be a pain to endure...
Bryceybhoy

Velorum reminds me of the first time I heard the Crying Machine. I'm sure it was a freebie track in a British guitar magazine CD and I loved it ever since. Velorum has awesome melodies typical of Vai. This album, from those previews, sounds like it's right 'out there'.

Can't wait to hear Weeping China Doll in full and with the stereo turned up to 11.
ocxcxd

Bryceybhoy wrote:Can't wait to hear Weeping China Doll in full and with the stereo turned up to 11.
I have done this with preview, my room was shaking. But this makes album release just soooo much away..... :D

Luckily enough, I have ordered Deluxe package 8)
Last edited by ocxcxd on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prezidentman

Less than 2 weeks left, can't wait!...I'm trying not to have big expectations but it's hard not to....hopefully, the wait will be worth it!!!