And the new album (CD) Date is . . .

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
johnbowman

July 17

JLR :guitar :guitar :guitar :guitar :guitar
aaronm
Banned

oh great i cant wait i am so exited ,,..im going to have to go to the bath room.

im suprised there are no replies here yet with all the vai clones that want to hear his latest album,..

so cool more of vais music to copy for all the clones,...

where can I order a copy ,,..
anuj

jesus dude, is trolling here really THAT much fun?
Prezidentman

Page two....
http://www.carvinguitars.com/catalogpdf ... osound.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

....though it doesn't say which year :lol:
Nate from San Diego

Good eye, P. I can't wait to hear the final cut.
Great Job, Bro :peace
(would like to hear the official word HERE, though...please...anyone...)
Bryceybhoy

Excellent news.

PS. Can one of the moderators please get rid of the troll. Thanks.
Jenn Pix

Bryceybhoy wrote:Excellent news.

...seconded...

please?
paulh123

Jenn Pix wrote:

...seconded...

please?
yes quite right,its time this idiot was removed.
kyle am I

ok dude, stop. You've been cool to me, and some others, but your really its enough. If you don't like Steve, that's fine. It is no problem. Many people dislike him. But coming onto the Vai forum and calling us fans clones, and Steve vai wannabes, is enough. I have no quarrel with you, your funny, and really being more interesting stuff here. But is it necessary to insult us all here? There are 22,000 registered users, and though they may not all be vai fans now, they were at one point. This is the Vai forum, to discuss Vai, with Vai fans, and Vai gear, and Vai everything. If you want to just talk fine. But you insult all 22,000 of us with every rude comment made. I'm not the wisest person, nor am I the oldest, but its like going to mcdonalds and sitting g their saying mcdonalds sucks. If find it rude of you tl continue to contradict us fans. Enough is enough. Sorry if I offended you in any way, but really? You are like a fan who're. You say I cNt wait for this vai stuff to come out, that will be so cool. But then you say something completely contradictory to your previous exclamation. Please change, us forumers just wanting a good discussion need everyone we can get, but your way just makes this place full of hatred and discrimination. Please, think of the children :)
aaronm wrote:oh great i cant wait i am so exited ,,..im going to have to go to the bath room.

im suprised there are no replies here yet with all the vai clones that want to hear his latest album,..

so cool more of vais music to copy for all the clones,...

where can I order a copy ,,..
aaronm
Banned

well put kyle and you say your the youngest here ,.. 8)
I am looking forward to his new cd
LightWithoutHeat777

Jenn Pix wrote:

...seconded...

please?
I third that decision. Seriously
kyle am I

ok lets just calm our tits. He was just joking. Lets not gang up on anybody. I know he was joking and meant well by it. Lets not kick anyone out because this forum is already a ghostland to begin with and anyone contributing to anything is much appreciated.
Jenn Pix

kyle am I wrote:ok lets just calm our tits. He was just joking. Lets not gang up on anybody. I know he was joking and meant well by it. Lets not kick anyone out because this forum is already a ghostland to begin with and anyone contributing to anything is much appreciated.
Oh I agree that we need more folks in here to chat, joke, speculate and share ideas and all that wonderful stuff...
But even you called him out for the trolling he'd been doing.
I can take a joke. I love funny, sarcasm and wit.
But when someone starts insulting left and right, it's just not that funny any more.

I'm more than happy to "calm my tits" as you say...
As long as he can ease up on the trolling.

Now...
Back to the fun stuff, eh?
I am seriously thrilled about the new album news!
This Summer is gonna rock so d@mn hard!!! :headbang :D :guitar 8)
Bryceybhoy

Nothing like a troller apologising. The irony is incredible.

Yes, back on topic. Can't wait for the moment I blast that new album out of my car stereo on the way to work.

New Steve Vai music will make the world a better place.
kyle am I

I for one don't think I can wait. I'm especially excited to her the weeping China doll, because that teaser was so heavy and I'm glad tl see him using a seven string again.