steve on the forum

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
chook01

does steve ever turn up on the forum and reply to posts.
Jenn Pix

He used to. But I haven't seen any activity from him lately. I don't think he's coming around here much, if at all, any more. :(
RAI

That goes for most people.....
sonny sixshooter

RAI wrote:That goes for most people.....
Unfortunately, that seems to be the case.
litlgrnman

Yeah, when I do a forum search for some information I turn up these amazing threads w/ a wealth of knowledge and opinions. Unfortunately, they're usually dated somewhere 2003-2008...

I think a lot of it has to do w/ people relying more on twitter/facebook which is a shame because a lot of the in depth discourse is lost there.
jsterry

This appears to be the last time he posted

http://www.vai.com/messageboard/viewtop ... 53#p363953
777lovein

maybe he got an other name here?! an secret name?! maybe he is sometimes in not under stevehimself? maybe. lol :peace
777lovein

or would you leave you´re own side for a long time. not sure what´s happend? think over it :peace
pdruh

Whoa! Such a long time, but I remember as it was yesterday. The days really pass like the falling rain... Hahahha I'm getting old!

Pedro Werner
Fatima
Newcomer

Do you think there is true STEVE ON Twitter? Did he ever reply anybody?))
aaronm
Banned

I have seen him post here he usually writes in green as steve himself vip but dont see him do it often I guess he has other things to do with his life as its must be cool being a succesfull guitar player .
no disregard to steve but I wouldnt hold your breath if you are waiting for him to reply
Pape

As a past non traveling roadie for the KS Event Center, I can say that the multitudes of bands that came through, every last one of them had 1 person sitting at his lap top or computer updating the facebooks, forums, twitters, ect. Not to say that all are like that, but never once was it an actual person in the band. Usually a tour manager or someone working for/with the band. Steve Himself in the forum was steve, but I doubt steve would be the controlling party on twitter. "Carvin Legacy 3 wins “Best in Show” Award – 2012 NAMM" Not really a steve quote if you asked me.... I might be wrong tho! It wouldn't suprise me if he roams through here every once in a while, maybe not post, but roams.
Prezidentman

He definitely did used to come here and ocassionally post, but he hasn't done that in a while.....Every so often he posts something on twitter (messages, pics - like he did when he was training for his triathlon, working on new compositions, etc.), but most of the time it's rather a message from the Vai camp (stuff about gear, competitions, awards...), I don't think he uses it actively (replying to peoples questions, etc.)....but we all know that he's superbusy so I don't really expect him to give us daily updates, though more frequent info would definitely be welcome!!