A new VaiTunes is on it's way...

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Seraphim

sisterinlaw wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw, happy birthday sisterinlaw :P

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:
jenarom

So, when will the new VaiTunes be released?
egratteau

Some might find this interesting, others might just see it as fuel to the fire.
Steve Vai - Harmony Hut Studio Tour 2-2011
Balls will appreciate the 1:15 mark. :?
Prezidentman

egratteau wrote:Some might find this interesting, others might just see it as fuel to the fire.
Indeed. But I'll keep quiet.
amegari_hikaru

mach1andy wrote:
Balls2TheWall wrote:
mach1andy wrote:
Some advice: Point the camera at Steve holding a guitar. That's who we are here to see. Don't confuse the constant rimming you're getting from a small group of people here with what the rest of us adults would like to see. Hint: it's not you.

Fair enough. Just having some fun in-between things. What would you like to see next?
mmm... a picture of evo and flo like this:

http://www.vai.com/Machines/images/guit ... 113LRG.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and a little more info about the recording of the new album...

keep the good work andy and warm regads to steve
ocxcxd

egratteau wrote:Some might find this interesting, others might just see it as fuel to the fire.

hey Andy, a thousand thanks for this.... :) Where are all the guitars, that were in the vault?
mach1andy

ocxcxd wrote:

hey Andy, a thousand thanks for this.... :) Where are all the guitars, that were in the vault?
If I can get into the vault, I'll share what my eye sees via camera. Great suggestions. Did everyone check out today's live lesson? Whatd'ya think?
pauldlr

Yep, really good as always, thought it was going to be some complex stuff to do on the guitar so sat at the computer guitar in hand, but was really good to go back to basics again. When I met Steve a couple of years back I had just started playing guitar and took along the first piece of music I was given to learn (wipe out) and asked him to write something inspirational on it should I ever need a nudge! "play it slow and perfect before getting faster" now adorns page 1 in my guitar folder. Works too :D Sometimes its good to go back to move forward :D Thought there might be more people on here talking about it tho.
pauldlr

Mikey's been turned into a dog!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Like the Vai window. :D
Just a few steps up from my home office/studio/bedroom/laundry room! :D :D
Prezidentman

Don't mean to be an ass or anything, but shouldn't we be discussing the lesson in the correct thread at the news section??
This one's about the new Vai tune....as asked before, when will it arrive??
pauldlr

Sorry, just answering Andy's question :oops:
Normal service will be resumed, what is going on with Vai tunes Andy? :D
Prezidentman

pauldlr wrote:Sorry, just answering Andy's question :oops:
No need to apologize,man....it's no big deal...
Mikey used be very orderly about this stuff, so I guess I'm still used to the old ways :lol:
matic22

What about guided view inside the Guitar Vault. With Steve as our guide and he tells about some of the guitars in vault...

That would be super cool! :D

P.S. lesson was super cool, very basic and in it were some very practical things to use.. :guitar
Last edited by matic22 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
ocxcxd

matic22 wrote:What about guided view inside the Guitar Vault. With Steve as our guide and he tells about some of the guitars in vault...

That would be super cool! :D
+100
mach1andy

Hi all, "The Bodhi Tree" (VaiTunes #7) is now available for download in about a dozen digital retail stores and it is so cool at 9 minutes long! http://vai.com/vaitunes/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I went to The Bodhi Tree store in LA to take photos and it's a really great place. Steve went here when he first arrived in LA and the liner notes have stories about it. (Sadly) the store is closing soon but is meant to be celebrated now and through Steve's music.