"Live In Minneapolis: Where The Wild Things Are" VINYL!!!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
rwarren1
Newcomer
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:35 am

What is the typical turnaround time? I ordered the Limited Edition from the website on Sep 23. I got an email confirming the PayPal transaction but I have not seen the LP nor a shipping confirmation email.
User avatar
Seraphim
Member
Member
Posts: 1832
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:16 pm

rwarren1 wrote:What is the typical turnaround time? I ordered the Limited Edition from the website on Sep 23. I got an email confirming the PayPal transaction but I have not seen the LP nor a shipping confirmation email.
In my case only passed one week between ordering and delivering, but I guess it depends from what country the order comes from, I guess...

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:
rwarren1
Newcomer
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:35 am

I am in the US so I think I should have received it by now. I do not know who to contact.
User avatar
juliussontany
Member
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:41 pm

so what happened if those 777 vinyl already sold ??? you can't have the one without vai's signature ???
rwarren1
Newcomer
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:35 am

I emailed Favored Nations and they responded promptly. Evidently some of the items in the special edition were on backorder. It is supposed to ship Friday and it is supposed to be signed.

8)
fyrie
Member
Member
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:31 am

I ended up getting the LP through Amazon. I have to say that it sounds great. I hope this will not be the last vinyl release we see from Steve.
User avatar
EyE
Member
Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:50 am

rwarren1 wrote:I emailed Favored Nations and they responded promptly. Evidently some of the items in the special edition were on backorder. It is supposed to ship Friday and it is supposed to be signed.

8)
I emailed them also and got the same respons except mine should be shipped last monday. But I haven't recieved an email yet that they did. And you?
rwarren1
Newcomer
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:35 am

I received #336 of 777 on Friday (Oct 18). Awesome!!!!!


:headbang
User avatar
EyE
Member
Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:50 am

Recieved #339/777 and #340/777 last week. And yes, also with handeling fee :(
User avatar
Reno
Member
Member
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 5:31 am

BTW mine is #79
jmenton777
Newcomer
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:47 pm

just got my copy #404 for xmas. Thought this would have been sold out by now!
johnbowman
Member
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:10 am

Bought mine from a local record store . . . warpped as hell . . . $25.00 and 180 grm and both records are warpped
User avatar
BigBunny
Member
Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:39 pm

jmenton777 wrote:just got my copy #404 for xmas. Thought this would have been sold out by now!
it's still on the main page, very surprised it's still available. lovely item :peace
Zongadude
Member
Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:16 pm

I couldn't afford the signed edition, but I got a "simple" copy at a local store: I love it ! The red and blue vinyls are beautiful !

I hope Steve's next studio album will be available as an Lp as well :)
User avatar
BigBunny
Member
Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:39 pm

Zongadude wrote:I couldn't afford the signed edition, but I got a "simple" copy at a local store: I love it ! The red and blue vinyls are beautiful !

I hope Steve's next studio album will be available as an Lp as well :)
they are beautiful vinyls, the label really makes it look :shock:

how much did the lp cost from the store?
Post Reply