Whats going on with Vai Tunes ?

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
jenarom

What's up with VaiTunes #4? When will it be released?
jenarom

VaiTunes #4 track is out! It's called "Underground Garden".
I downloaded from iTunes a couple of hours ago.
It's a vocal picece, but sweet. I have to listen to it some more to get the feel of it.
Prezidentman

Can anyone tell me if there's a way to buy these mp3's if you're located outside of the US, I've tried Itunes,
Amazon (Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk) etc. and all these portals are for US customers only or
for the country of the domain name only...
ocuj

Prezidentman wrote:Can anyone tell me if there's a way to buy these mp3's if you're located outside of the US, I've tried Itunes,
Amazon (Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk) etc. and all these portals are for US customers only or
I use iTunes for the Vaitunes. Seems to be the only one delivering in The Netherlands. As far as I know, iTunes can be used in Czech Republic. Check this site:
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Czech Republic is there. Try downloading the iTunes program from there.
Prezidentman

ocuj wrote:
Prezidentman wrote:Can anyone tell me if there's a way to buy these mp3's if you're located outside of the US, I've tried Itunes,
I use iTunes for the Vaitunes. Seems to be the only one delivering in The Netherlands. As far as I know, iTunes can be used in Czech Republic. Check this site:
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
jenarom

Hey! I'm wondering what's happening with VaiTunes #5? When will it be released?
Samuele

VaiTunes #5 is "The Burning Bush", and it's listed on iTunes but as of now you can't get it - yet. I guess in the next few hours.
egratteau

Samuele wrote:VaiTunes #5 is "The Burning Bush", and it's listed on iTunes but as of now you can't get it - yet. I guess in the next few hours.
This sounds much like Burning Bush Steve released several years ago. Is it the same thing? Or are there subtle differences like Speed and Speeding did?
Prezidentman

Prezidentman wrote:
ocuj wrote:

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
Well, I've tried the I-tunes, it only let's me shop from a local store (not the US one) which doesn't, for some reason, carry the Vai tunes...so I'm screwed.
jenarom

egratteau wrote:
Samuele wrote:VaiTunes #5 is "The Burning Bush", and it's listed on iTunes but as of now you can't get it - yet. I guess in the next few hours.
This sounds much like Burning Bush Steve released several years ago. Is it the same thing? Or are there subtle differences like Speed and Speeding did?
It's exactly the same song that was released several years ago, in the first incarnation of Vaitunes.
jenarom

Where's Vaitunes #6??? Can't wait for it!
Prezidentman

I'd like to know myself, I knew the tracks probably wouldn't be precisely on time each month but I think it's way behind the inital schedule now.....too bad Mikey isn't around anymore to give us an update...not sure who took over his duties as the moderator...
jenarom

Well, September is gone and no Vaitunes this month. :(
I may be one of the few who are eager for a new tune each month, but still I wish to ask when will we get the next track.

Andy?

Steve?

Mikey?

Anyone?
jenarom

Anyone?
:shock:
jenarom

Great news on the latest update on YouTube! But, nothing about VaiTunes! Please, don't let this die. When is the next release? We have a lot of waiting to do until the new album.