i wanna buy a ticket to the holland orchastra thingie, is it

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Reno

possible now? if not then when?

" Steve Vai Composing through the nights for the Holland concert in October. Just tweaked the score to "Lotus Feet". The score has been face lifted from an orchestra to a symphony. The power will be 2 fold. I sure can't wait to stand in front of that kind of energy and play that melody."

i have to be there no matter what

help
EyE

Sale hasn't even started yet. I'm sure Vai.com will be one of the first places were it will be announced.
Synchronicity
Newcomer

Sales have started last Saturday May 29th. For more information check the site of the venue, first concert and second concert.
Reno

OMG

how do i buy? i cant read shit

any english site or anyone can help me please?
Synchronicity
Newcomer

The 'ticketservice' links on the site can be shown in English (top left). So tickets for the first concert on october 22nd can be ordered here, tickets for the second concert can be ordered here.
Reno

thanx alot! i just noticed

are there any special tickets? backstage or better seats or anything?
Reno

how can i get front raw?

and it said its like 30 euro, is that correct?
Synchronicity
Newcomer

There's only one kind of ticket I know of and that's the one for € 29,50 (and then some servicecosts). Although the venue is all seats, they're not numbered. So if you wanna sit front row, you need to be early at the venue at the days of the concerts. It was like that when Steve performed here with the Metropole Orchestra earlier (check the dvd Visual Sound Theories to get an impression of the venue).
Reno

im looking at the dvd now trying to figure hows the seats go

im flying from israel to see it, i guess i need to come a day befor or really early like u say

thanx for the help man

:D
ocuj

Let me all give you some info about the seating in De Oosterpoort. Tickets are not attached to seats. First in, best seat principle. Although the concerts are being held in the grand hall, it's still small. Maximum 1850 people, so don't worry too much about a seat too far from the stage.

This is a nice mediapresentation of the hall during a classical concert. It will be the same with Vai (it was during the Visual Theories recordings and the year before that).
http://www.villapanorama.nl/showcase/pr ... n=klassiek" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know De Oosterpoort quite well, since I live in Groningen. If you have any questions, please ask them. I can call De Oosterpoort easilly to get your questions answered.
Reno

i cant get tickets, website say something wrong with my credit card, but its good, i always use it

any other site i can buy the tickets?

HELP!

:(
Mr.crapo

Reno wrote:i cant get tickets, website say something wrong with my credit card, but its good, i always use it

any other site i can buy the tickets?

HELP!

found a FR website ( here : http://www.worldticketshop.fr/concerts/ ... _groningen) but tickets are like 50 EUR :S

Ticketmaster is usually good, I always use it (and used it for that show) . Sure nothing 's wrong with the creidt card number you entered ?
Reno

yea i tried like 7 times

Reno

its actually € 73,95 and i want tickets for both shows

blehh

not that its expensive for vai's show but that more than double from the other site

should i try buy them or wait for another site?
ocuj

Reno,

I've read the faq of Ticketmaster.nl. It says you have to enter you creditcard details within 3 minutes after ordering. That seems a little bit harsh, but hey, they've got the goods. Hmmm. Did you manage this? If you really can't get it done, please PM me. Maybe I can help you out, I could get the tickets for you.

I wouldn't try a third party site. There is a risk. I don't know about other countries, but in Holland sometimes tickets bought through illegal third parties get declared invalid. I don't know the website your referring to, but the riddiculous pricing doesn't give me a good feeling.