STEVE & TAL WILKENFELD???

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
cbr1000f

For those who don't know TAL WILKENFELD yet: Do a search on youtube for Tal Wilkenfeld with Jeff Beck and you'll find some nice vids like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC02wGj5gPw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Or even better: Go out & buy "Jeff Beck – Performing This Week… Live At Ronnie Scott’s DVD (or Blu-ray)" like I did recently. You won't regret it.
Anyway here's my question: "Did Tal & Steve ever play together?"
Some of her biographies mention "Wilkenfeld has performed with such notable musicians as Chick Corea, Jeff Beck, Hiram Bullock, Vinnie Colaiuta, Steve Vai, Susan Tedeschi, the Allman Brothers Band, Jeff "Tain" Watts, and Wayne Krantz."
I'm not aware of any public performance of Steve & Tal together. But maybe they are referring to the fact that Tal played on the Crossroads festival when Steve was performing there too, but that's not really "has performed with".
I know that the two met because I've found some pictures with Steve & Tal (with members from Dream Theater) on facebook but that's all I've found.
yegap

Nice pics. Thanks
juliussontany

tal and orianthi should be in steve's band :D

LOL..