Is Anyone Seeing Steve at Guitar Nation (London this May)?

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Editor Owen
Newcomer

Haven't seen Steve since early Noughties at The Astoria - I see he's doing a masterclass at Guitar Nation - anyone know anything about this?
R1FSR

Ill be there again ....
12.40 – 1.20
and again at
3.40 – 4.20

Steve at Guitar Nation Festival 8-9 May 2010 - London

Guitar Nation is a two day music festival of performances, demonstrations, seminars and cutting edge debates for guitarists and musicians serious about music. It brings together the people who make the industry happen; world class musicians, band managers, top producers, media professionals, music industry guru’s and many more. Guitar Nation will get musicians closer to music and its industry than ever before. A broad variety of master classes, tutorials, seminars, performances and forums are planned, covering a wide range of hard hitting topics in a fun, innovative and creative environment.

Steve will be presenting a master class focusing on creativity and what you need to know to move yourself forward and reach that higher plain as a musician.

Please note: Steve will be conducting a master class only, and will not be performing at this event.
Editor Owen
Newcomer

Is he covering the same stuff in both masterclasses?

What's the actual Guitar Nation event going to be like, anyone know anything about it?
EyE

I can't make it, I wish I could but I will be in NYC at that time. For those of you (Paul ;)) who are going, enjoy!
Reckless Fable

hello guys !!
greetings from Rome (Italy)
im going to london for guitar nation, anyway on the official site (http://www.guitarnation2010.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) date are changed. someone of you people know about ??

thanks
tk777

I wish I could go but I can't get transport there :(
R1FSR

confirmation from Mikey
he said it has been rescheduled to November now and
yes Steve is doing the masterclass as planned
777lovein

Reckless Fable wrote:hello guys !!
im going to london for guitar nation, anyway on the official site (http://www.guitarnation2010.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) date are changed. someone of you people know about ??

thanks
You lucky one live in rome, why will go somethings anywhere :)
Reckless Fable

777lovein wrote:

thanks
of course im lucky, cus rome is the best city of the world.....unfortunately steve dont live here :lol: :lol: :lol: but maybe he want :headbang :headbang :headbang
777lovein

Reckless Fable wrote:
777lovein wrote:

thanks
of course im lucky, cus rome is the best city of the world.....unfortunately steve dont live here :lol: :lol: :lol: but maybe he want :headbang :headbang :headbang
You got right. I love Rome too. Nice sunday.