DVD Premiere ROCKED!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
senorchristoph
Newcomer

All I have to say is..........VAI is the most thrilling musician to ever walk the face of the planet!
The DVD premiere was the greatest highlight of my life. The phenomenal musicianship of Steve Vai, Combined with the sheer unbelievable talent of his band...That, combined with the Q&A, and the meet and greet was enough to rock my world!

Did anybody else who attended the new DVD premiere have any remarkable thoughts?
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Thanks for the review. For those who were wondering - this was a special private event for students at MI in Hollywood this evening. If others were there, we'd love to hear your reviews and thoughts about the DVD and everything else!

Mikey :)
vai.com
Brakkum

yea, my question is where's the bootleg?!?!

:mrgreen:
cosmic ape

...we were not allowed to tape until the Q&A... I just took pictures... I will post a review later...
Brakkum

cosmic ape wrote:...we were not allowed to tape until the Q&A... I just took pictures... I will post a review later...
sarcasm friend, hence the smiley. but glad it was great!