I Bought Piano Reductions and Naked Tracks Vol. 5 today...

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Brakkum

wow. simply awesome. Piano Reductions is nothing short of amazing, and Naked Tracks Vol.5 is really cool to hear without a lot of the main components, hopefully i can come up with something interesting to put over them.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Awesome man. I always thought Mike Keneally did such a great job of capturing even the smallest nuances from the original songs.
Breeder

Mikey wrote:Awesome man. I always thought Mike Keneally did such a great job of capturing even the smallest nuances from the original songs.
and then adding something more, a bit of him self into it...gotta love em (the reductions I mean)
GYiakoumi

I believe Mike is currently working on Vai Piano Reductions vol. 2
Ultraviolet

when I first read this,... I thought the first part had read" I bought a piano" lol

I will have to listen to that album,...haven't heard it yet.

Ultra :)
shiho k
Newcomer

GYiakoumi wrote:I believe Mike is currently working on Vai Piano Reductions vol. 2
Absolutely I'll buy it!
I want Lotus Feet in it :) It would be beautiful.

I wonder which song people want to listen in piano version.
Ekim

I keep forgetting to buy a copy of the Piano Reductions for my piano-playing niece.

Mr. Keneally blew me away with his ridiculous playing and arrangements. Pig is just insane.