HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
lil alligator

Hey Steve,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love ya always,
Annie :)
jcvr03
Newcomer

Hope you have a great birthday and year,thanks for giving us every year a nice unpredictable surprises with your music and incredible shows.You just keep getting better all the time,nobody has the feeling and intense when you play the guitar.Keep on rocking my friend and thanks again!

J Carlos R Chapa and Family
richietalancon
Newcomer

Hi Steve Congratulations i hope you have an incredible birthday with your friends an family i want you to know you are a great influence in my life thanks a lot, you are the best guitar player ever, thanks for all your music an inspiration.

sincerely Richie from MEXICO :D
vaifan7V
Newcomer

Happy birthday Steve !

I wish you well for the year to come, health and happiness stuff 8)

Thank you so much for your tremendous contribution to the guitar world...

Hope to see ya soon in France.

Cheers from Marseilles.
Andrei Sora

Happy B-Day maestro!!! :twisted:
Stephen Brown

Birthday wishes Steve.
Sthar
Newcomer

Happy Birthday My Hero!!
Well today is your day, but I can say that I received the best gift of my life last year...I saw u in Brazil, I spoke with u, even for a few minutes, and I gave to you a humble drawing, but with love hahaha. I saw a dream!! And this dream it´s still here, the gift is eternal. So, thanx for make my days and my ears better!! Enjoy your amazing day!!U deserve the best!! I hope to see u soon, and I hope to see photos of the party on your tour diary!! I love uuuuuu man!!
Keep Rockin´

kisses=*

Thaisa.
Mustang Girl
Newcomer

Better late on the day than missing the opportunity to wish you a spectacularly Happy Birthday Steve!

I didn't read everyone's posts so if I am being redundant, please forgive. Your music is emotion to the ears and it is such a joy to see you in concert (love the Visual Sound Theories DVD!) and even more so getting to meet you at a "meet and greet". My husband and I got to meet you a second time at the Anaheim Grove concert last year. We asked you to sign a couple of our wedding programs because since your music was part of our ceremony (Hand on Heart and For the Love of God) we printed your name in them.

Thank you for always being so gracious and please know that as much as you appreciate your fans, we exponentially appreciate you and your music! Cheers and best wishes! :D Kristin
spidernose
Newcomer

Happy birthday Steve!!!

Any idea when you might be touring in the states?
Some Texas dates would rock!!!
sisterinlaw

Happy birthday Steve!
ZappaIrl

'appy burfday lad.
animalimf
Newcomer

Best wishes.
John

Happy birthday my friend!
I couldn't get online yesterday, but I definitely had you in mind, hoping you were having a wonderful day. Sounds like you had fun! 8)
Take care,
John
macintard
Newcomer

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the great music and I hope to see you in concert one day. At least I have one of your DVDs!
Alex Smith

Happy Birthday, Steve. Have a good one.