Any word on new album/projects yet?

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
sword

Just noticed that Satch and Paul Gilbert have new albums coming out this year (PG's rocks, though not as good as Get Out Of My Yard, in my opinion). Is Steve planning to release a new album this year? Any word on that or any other projects?

(¯`·._.·†§wo®Ð†·._.·´¯)
Danny777
Newcomer

I dont know why but I always have this buzzing abuot in the back of my head.

Did Vai not say a while ago that Reflections, was part of the Real Illusions Trilogy ?

If so Id imagine there would be another two to come, not to mention I know some of the shows from the Real Illusions : Reflections world tour and String Theories World Tour where recorded, so new DVD's anyone ?
Bryceybhoy

Read the email newsletter that Steve put out recently.

As far as I'm aware, there will not be a Real Illusions follow-up for a while, certainly not this year. We'll be getting some Jewel Box CDs, though.
jem613

Bryceybhoy wrote:We'll be getting some Jewel Box CDs, though.
Glad to hear that, I thought it'd been forgotten! The jewel box mini website hasn't been updated for years, and there's been a couple of releases since too.
777lovein

[quote="Danny777"]I dont know why but I always have this buzzing abuot in the back of my head.

Did Vai not say a while ago that Reflections, was part of the Real Illusions Trilogy ?

jes he told us so but than he finniseh with the breed you know. but in the last yeahrs he worked a lot an maby this time is a little bit holyday for him. but we like it for him. or not?
Booligan

sword wrote:J(PG's rocks, though not as good as Get Out Of My Yard, in my opinion).

(¯`·._.·†§wo®Ð†·._.·´¯)

:shock: :shock:
mayuka

Buckethead has a new album out also, and Yngwie is almost done with a new one as well.
guthriefan

mayuka wrote:Buckethead has a new album out also, and Yngwie is almost done with a new one as well.
We have a cool 2008.... hope Guthrie makes his second album soon!