Greatest Vai Video I have ever seen...

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Jeries

Prezidentman

Yeah, pure awesomeness!....There's so much Vai stuff I wish was released on dvd but probably never will...this is one of those things...I'd pay anything for it...same thing with the S&R tour videos.
calos

Great stuff, never knew that Steve had done that track live.

peace
cal
Zeds.Ded

god dman that was brilliant, ive never seen that before, im starting to really wish the soel concert was brought out on dvd
StevieRayVai

Thanks for sharing! Saw it live only with the Violins of course! It was great but I wish Steve would have been in on it!
Stephen Brown

Silver trem.
Zebula77

That was a lot of fun. Not the cleanest playing I've heard from either of them, but the energy was really nice. :wink:
777lovein

funny
lydian2000

calos wrote:Great stuff, never knew that Steve had done that track live.

peace
cal
+1..great video, thanks for the link!
Hub

Well spent time, watching that, thanks!
Jemaholic

I enjoyed that!!! 8)
Incestuous_Monk

I love this too! I haven't seen it for a few years - but it always amazes me. I have this gig on VHS, but I don't have a video player :(

I hope whoever uploaded it uploads the rest of 'I Would Love To'. Vai breaks a string just before the solo and Mike Keneally does a great piano solo/interlude before Steve comes back in. The whole gig was amazing and the opening of 'There's a Fire in the House' really rocks!

Steve :)
SRVoodoo

THAT was AWSOME!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing!
Prezidentman

Incestuous_Monk wrote:I love this too! I haven't seen it for a few years - but it always amazes me. I have this gig on VHS, but I don't have a video player :(

I hope whoever uploaded it uploads the rest of 'I Would Love To'. Vai breaks a string just before the solo and Mike Keneally does a great piano solo/interlude before Steve comes back in. The whole gig was amazing and the opening of 'There's a Fire in the House' really rocks!

Steve :)
There's a video of Steve breaking a string in FTLOG from the show too...it's a fun show but pretty loose performance-wise...actually pretty much all the shows from '97 I've seen were like that...I remeber that Steve like really messes up in "I would love too"..nevertheless it's still great to see any live Vai videos 8)
Mr Clark

i'd buy a concert ticket just to see the duel performed.. with perhaps a little acting and with the devil's guitar player coming out on top :lol: