New dvd, not sound theories?

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
dweezil 9

Minneapolis Show - DVD Filming
We're excited to announce that we will be filming the Sound Theories Tour show in Minneapolis on September 19th for a future DVD release. If you are thinking of coming to the Minneapolis show and don't yet have a ticket, don't miss out on this show!

This was on the News page. So what's this all about, another dvd release, I guess it won't be for a while since the Sound Theories DVD recently was release? What else would be on it, I'm assuming it will be differant from Sound Theories?

Thanks for clarifying anything.
RAI

The "Visual Sound Theories" DVD was recorded at the concerts that made up the "Sound Theories" CD (aka "Aching Hunger, I believe).
The DVD that is being shot now is of the tour, which is a "typical" Vai concert. Maybe it will be called "Visual String Theories"........

8)
EyE

What he said ^^^^ :wink:
dweezil 9

Oh, awesome, thanks for that! When do you think it'll be released? I'm still wanting the Alien Love Secrets on Steroids cd :D.
Zeds.Ded

suuuweett!
holzwurm