I got a golden ticket!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
chikawawa
Newcomer

Oh I'm waiting for my CDs, I'd like so much to have a golden ticket too.. :o
seeking 7

Got my aftershow pass!!! see ya in Vegas!!!!
miker

So, I get an email before I leave work... tells me a FedEx package has been delivered to my home. It's the digipak!

So, I get home and open it... and, well... yeah... I realize that not all of the digipaks can have aftershow passes in them. But... I didn't get one of those! WOOT! I got a golden ticket!

I'm really... just... kinda... so happy right now. :D

Listenin' to the first CD at the moment.
maximus

I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET TOO! OH MY GOD YES! :D
Lisa1969
Newcomer

Ok kinda a dumb question...I got one of those tickets..but umm...how do I use it...I have never seen Steve live and I can't wait..I am so excited to see him...but how does it work...i know dumb question

Lisa
litlgrnman

Lisa1969 wrote:Ok kinda a dumb question...I got one of those tickets..but umm...how do I use it...I have never seen Steve live and I can't wait..I am so excited to see him...but how does it work...i know dumb question

Lisa
http://www.vai.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22844
davidparis

so i woke up...and my mum siad the package arrived.... i opened it and thought that the pass would be on the outside..and there was nothing so i was like ... :( i didnt get it... then i open the digipack ... and :O there it was ..... :D:D ... now all i need to do is pursuade my parents to take me to see Steve Vai..
Booligan

I want a golden ticket too!

...to gain entrance to Willy Wonkas Chocolate factory *drools*
theollieb

Did anybody not get one? lol still waiting on mine...
prman

There was the meet & greet ticket inside but it doesn`t do anything for me `cos the tour doesn`t come even reasonably near where I live. The closest tour location is over 1600km away! DAMN! I`ve been fan of Steve for 20 years and I would have finally got the chance to thank him personally...

I will keep the meet & greet ticket as a bittersweet token for the jokes the higher powers play on us.
Zeds.Ded

im so happy i get to meet Steve again, its an ultimate privilege
CyberAlien

prman wrote:There was the meet & greet ticket inside but it doesn`t do anything for me `cos the tour doesn`t come even reasonably near where I live. The closest tour location is over 1600km away! DAMN! I`ve been fan of Steve for 20 years and I would have finally got the chance to thank him personally...

I will keep the meet & greet ticket as a bittersweet token for the jokes the higher powers play on us.
I know we can't sell these, but IF trades are ok then I'll trade ya a Steve-signed CD insert (booklet) of your choice (Alive In An Ultra World / The Ellusive Light & Sound vol 1 / The 7th Song / Passion & Warfare / Alien Love Secrets / Fire Garden / Ultra Zone), AS WELL AS get the pass signed for you and send that back to you after the show too. What do you think? I'd have to purchase a new CD to replace the CD insert of whichever one you'd want, but that'd be well worth it. Anyone interested, let me know.

L8r... John
hawkwind57
Newcomer

:lol: i got one...and my son got one too..... 8) , now if only my other son would of ordered....cause someone is waiting outside....we are going to the filmore show in san francisco......can't wait.....greg
beggz

My Cd arrived home today & my wife opened it & said theres a red cloth sticker thing in my cd...lol I nearly jumped for joy!!haha
FireComa

I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!

Wow............after getting screwed price and shipping wise by Seenon, I figured that my notorious bad luck would continue and I wouldn't get a pass. But contrary to all guesses, I got one.

The pass looks different than I thought it would. It's a sticker. I figured it would be something you wear around your neck. But hey, who cares? I get to meet Steve Vai!