I got a golden ticket!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
rampagingsloth
Newcomer

That's right! I just recieved my digipack and low and behold the free pass was tucked inside. 7 years ago I was the lucky one to buy the 7th Song cd that was signed and numbered by Mr. Vai. It's number was 77. I won the signed 7 string. Now my dreams of meeting Mr. Vai are going to come true! I cannot wait to have him personalize my precious.
another virtuoso

man thats awesome dude congradulations! which show will you be going to?

maybe that means my digipaks are almost here as well :P i've been so impatient lol!
mayuka

You ass! i wanted to say I got a golden ticket if I got one!!!
sunai

u r so lucky!!!!
Zeds.Ded

lucky history too :D i guess you kinda knew youd get one after all the other stuff :P
guitarbonham

i goted a golden ticket too!!!
khomel
Newcomer

I got one too! The CD arrived this morning and I couldn't believe it when I saw the pass tucked inside. Awesome! I have my Evo experience ticket for the show as well. It's going to be Vai all day in Chicago! :)
jemgirl

concrats folks!!!!
beggz

nice one guys
Cobretti

I really wanted to buy this Digipac but I didnt have no money after my tickets to the concert :(
jemgirl

Cobretti wrote:I really wanted to buy this Digipac but I didnt have no money after my tickets to the concert :(
damn dude,that sucks.. :( i wish i could give you one.
rampagingsloth
Newcomer

another virtuoso wrote:man thats awesome dude congradulations! which show will you be going to?

maybe that means my digipaks are almost here as well :P i've been so impatient lol!
I'm heading for the Chicago show. The cd's were sent out of IL so depending on where you live is when you get it.
Cobretti

jemgirl wrote:
Cobretti wrote:I really wanted to buy this Digipac but I didnt have no money after my tickets to the concert :(
damn dude,that sucks.. :( i wish i could give you one.
:D Thanks anyway - its a cool thought. Maybe I can buy one if I manage to get money soon. I hope so.
another virtuoso

rampagingsloth wrote:I'm heading for the Chicago show.
Hey, me too! Chicago is the closest he's coming to TN so i'll have to make the drive or book a flight.
Allen Garrow

I too received a "meet and Greet pass". Gotta question for you folks who ordered the Digipak. What all did you receive?

I got the double CD ( Duh )
T-shirt
Satin pass for meet and greet
2 of the same photo/liner notes? There was suppose to be extra pictures and what not,,,,and well I guess that would qualify as "extra pictures"? Just confused,,,,, I guess it's not a big deal I'll get one autographed,,,it just seems a little hokey?

Either way, the album is great and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Nashville!

~A