Sound Theories Digipak Pre-Sale and Aftershow Pass Contest!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Zeds.Ded

then dont pay the tax :D its what all good citizens do
gruskada
Newcomer

I won an aftershow pass, but with 2,000+ winners, I'm worried that there will be tons of people at concerts in major cities. Does anyone know if this will work like the normal aftershow pass package, with just more people, or will it just be a quick meet and greet line, like at a record store?

Thanks in advance, and I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but the search doesn't seem to work so well, and I don't have time to wade through 41 pages in this thread :wink:
montanetti

I went to the Nottingham meet and greet. There were about 20 people I think. Steve was great, he came in and spent time with each and every person who wanted to. We could have photos taken with him, he signed what ever people wanted and we could ask him questions or have a chat. Steve was extremely welcoming, warm and very cool. It's actually hard to put into words how amazing it is to meet someone you've admired for a long time...
gruskada
Newcomer

Awesome - thanks for the info!
MEX

ok, i just got a notice that my order was returned however i never sent it back, probably they screwed up filling the customs order or the address.

I did get a refund however it seems they are still charging me the shipping. It is not fair since im pretty sure i did fill everything correctly, if they cant seem to handle an international shipment it is not my problem, they said they could do it.

I am very displeased with this release, first of all a long wait till the shipping (my order was shipped mid july!) and now this! i have bought EVERY single internet release (all the jewel box ones, the live in astoria cd and a couple of tab books) however i think you made a wrong company choice this time.

Please can anyone give me an email where i can communicate with seenon because that customer service page with automated responses is pure crap.

Tnx
cnc74

I just spoke to someone about two digipaks that I ordered, and he told me that he was waiting for the record company to ship more discs over to their warehouse. Still waiting!
miker

Ouch! Sorry to hear that, Christin.
Seraphim

I'm waiting for mine too :twisted:
Don't they at least can give any answer to the e-mails??? :evil:

:evil: Seraphim :evil:
Mike_Siravo

Anyone going to the Borgata in Atlantic City with the aftershow pass besides me?
~Mike Siravo
MEX

MEX wrote:ok, i just got a notice that my order was returned however i never sent it back, probably they screwed up filling the customs order or the address.

I did get a refund however it seems they are still charging me the shipping. It is not fair since im pretty sure i did fill everything correctly, if they cant seem to handle an international shipment it is not my problem, they said they could do it.

I am very displeased with this release, first of all a long wait till the shipping (my order was shipped mid july!) and now this! i have bought EVERY single internet release (all the jewel box ones, the live in astoria cd and a couple of tab books) however i think you made a wrong company choice this time.

Please can anyone give me an email where i can communicate with seenon because that customer service page with automated responses is pure crap.

Tnx
still no answer to emails, do you guys have any way to contact these crooks? i am completely dissapointed :evil: , i don't even care for the pass, i just love collecting the vai discography, i have every realease hes ever played in, even the same disc with minor differences and i really wanted the digipack however it seems this is not going to be possible to get.

tnx
gruskada
Newcomer

BTW, if anyone has an intelligent, burning question for Steve that they want answered, feel free to email me (webmaster@satchnotes.com), and I'll do my best to try to get it answered in Philly when I meet him. I'll let him know that the question is really from you, if you want. I'll of course email you back with the answer/post it here. People have done the same for me for Joe Satriani, and finally I'm in the position to do something similar.

I know quite a bit about Satriani, but am a complete moron when it comes to Vai (though I absolutely love his music). I was going to ask him about Fire Strings, until I looked it up in the "questions that have been asked to death" section :-)
Seraphim

After many e-mails sent, I tryed to send another one and it have been returned... :?

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

costumerservice@seenon.com"

Now, how can I contact them??? :?

:twisted: Seraphim :twisted:
pbak

I would try either

help@seenon.com

or

info@seenon.com

Hope you have some luck.

Paul
chlamy

Seraphim wrote:After many e-mails sent, I tryed to send another one and it have been returned... :?

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

costumerservice@seenon.com"

Now, how can I contact them??? :?

:twisted: Seraphim :twisted:
There is an error in the adress, shouldn't it be cUstomerservice and not cOstumerservice .... :wink:
Seraphim

Merci Chlamy!!!
That was from my last e-mail, I was feeling dislexya from flight abuse :P so I put the wrong "UUUU" and "OOOO"
Already send another ones in the past with the right e-mail adress and I don't have received any answer :?
But I'm glad that you notice that I put the wron adress, merce merci merci!!! (hey we almost meet in Paris...)

Thanks pbak!!!
Is I still don't receive any answer, I will try those adresses,
Thanks very much for the info!!!

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen: