Sound Theories Digipak Pre-Sale and Aftershow Pass Contest!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
chlamy

cbr1000f wrote: Cluster order (3xSteve Vai Sound Theories T-Shirt and CD Bundle )
Goods: 3x 34.95 USD = 104.85 USD (SubTotal)
Shipping: 30.95 USD
Total: ( 0.00% Tax) 135.80 USD

Costs after delivery:
FedEx Tax Bill (first part of the delivery; t-shirts): 62.15 USD

So my total amount so far is 197.95 USD
That's almost 50% tax ? That is unheard of ! I too did understand that the initially high shipping costs of these digipaks were due to tax ... definitaly, this is getting blood draining ...
LucySorets

junkyardhawg wrote:
Opened the CD and YEAH, there was the pass.

Well that will be used at the London gig on the 22.

Met Joe Satriani and now I am completing it by meeting Steve, YEAH.

Can't wait now.
Same here :wink: See you at the aftershow!
mphgt

Ant711UK wrote: One thing I'd like to know about the didgipack and aftershow pass thing is how many people are going to turn up at each gig with a pass?
Tony
I was thinking the same thing mate considering that 3 of us who know each other all ended up with one, at least you'll have company :lol:

Mike
pauldlr

mphgt wrote:
Ant711UK wrote: One thing I'd like to know about the didgipack and aftershow pass thing is how many people are going to turn up at each gig with a pass?
Tony
I was thinking the same thing mate considering that 3 of us who know each other all ended up with one, at least you'll have company :lol:

Mike
Make that 4 :lol:
mphgt

Nice one mate :D
prman

Mikey wrote:
prman wrote:Finally got my digipak here in Finland. It arrived this morning at my door in less than perfect condition. It was in one piece but the plastic parts were partially cracked and part of the paper cover was ripped. I`m not happy with this at all... I payed some serious money to get this album!!! When I finally get it more than a week after the release date its fucked up in the delivery process!!!

There was the meet & greet ticket inside but it doesn`t do anything for me `cos the tour doesn`t come even reasonably near where I live. The closest tour location is over 1600km away! DAMN! I`ve been fan of Steve for 20 years and I would have finally got the chance to thank him personally... I will keep the meet & greet ticket as a bittersweet token for the jokes the higher powers play on us.

Well, at least the album is amazing!

Signing off, Mr. Positive, prman
Please contact Seenon customer service and tell them that I told you to contact them about a replacement. The fact that your CD arrived fucked up after being sent fedex is completely unacceptable.

Mikey
vai.com
Has anyone been able to get in any contact with SeenOn? You see, I received this fucked up copy of DigiPak and Mikey informed me to contact SeenOn customer service. Well, I`ve send them e-mails for a couple of weeks now with no result and as you can imagine this is getting pretty f`n annoying!

Has someone been able to get in contact with SeenOn customer service and how did you do it?
pbak

I tried to contact Seenon three times about my missing CD's, hoping to get a tracking number, or at least a date that the CD's were sent.

Luckily, the CD's arrived ok after 2 weeks.

Hope prman gets some better luck soon.

P
litlgrnman

anuj wrote:
litlgrnman wrote:
anuj wrote:Called seenon...
Can you share the number you used to call them? I can't seem to find it and have some questions I would like to ask them regarding my order. Thanks!
yeah, the number was impossible to find on anything linked off the vai.seenon.com section. got it from the main seenon.com site (i think there's a contact link at the bottom of the page). from my phone, though: +1.415.248.0082. the menu has an option for customer service.

~A
You can try calling that number...Good luck!
Bryceybhoy

I ordered my stuff the day it went on sale. I have still not received my t-shirt. They sent me an email thanking me for returning my t-shirt.
They are complete idiots. I want a refund.
Why pay for something you don't get?
What a rip-off.
thunderjack
Newcomer

I'm unhappy with delivery problems, too. I got the two t-shirts I ordered first. Then came one of two CDs. They haven't replied to my emails and the phone number on the original packaging always gives me a recording about an inactive voice mail box.

Thanks for posting the phone number above. I'll try that next.

I love the music, by the way. This was the first CD in a long while that planted me in my seat and kept me there until it was all over. Steve's orchestral pieces blew me away. Made me say "wow".

The problem with seenon has turned the experience into a somewhat negative direction. I can't blame Steve or anyone here. I'll be happy to get it resolved.

I'm very dissatisfied, though.

Peace and good happiness stuff,

Tracy
Mike_Siravo

I got my CD a while ago probably a week after my t-shirt which i wasn't happy about at the time. But for a while i was thinking "hey maybe since it's late i'll get a ticket for my troubles". even though that had nothing to do with my luck, i opened up the case and there it was! So now i have EVO tickets AND an aftershow pass! Could it get better!? lol Anyway...

Is anyone using their pass at the Borgata September 29th?

~Mike Siravo
DaniHel

Since my topic was locked, i´ll just copy paste

I pre-ordered the album quite some time ago. First there was a delay on the orders, apparently due to taking time to put the magic willy wonka tickets.

It didn´t bother me at all, as long as it got here its fine.
Later i got an e-mail saying the pre-release edition was shipped but my address, i have no idea how got changed in this part.

nº5 3ºE
"This is supposed to be my door number and the apparment floor.

Its supposed to be (nº5 3ºE) apparently in america º = &ordm unfortunatelly it doesn´t work for the rest of the world, so when the cd got to portuguese mail, they probably had no idea what the heck that was and sent it back.

Today i received an e-mail about MY return of the cd.
I didn´t return anything, nor did i want it returned.

The merch team "seenon apparenly" made a mistake on my adress and got it returned themselves. I don´t know if im going to get my money back but i want the cd and i am not going to pay the shipping costs again due to a mistake made by the merch team. "Or at least give me my money back"

I have made many orders from outside my country and this has never happened.

I hope this didn´t happen to anyone else outside America. I am very disapointed. At the moment i don´t have the cd or the money spent for the cd.

I already e-mailed the merch team to the address they used to mail me. I mean on theyre "help or issues page" they have pre-made problems but i cant write a new one. There is no "the cd got returned cause you messed up" but i guess this serves as a heads up to everybody else. If your address has nº "number" something, chances are you won´t get your cd from the seenon merch team. Thanks

I want this problem solved please.

EDIT - I just noticed another mistake on my zipcode. Don´t tell me americans dont have this key "-"
My zipcode is xxxx-xxx

They send it just xxxxxxx. I mean come on, thats bs. Seenon sucks.
micdreyer

wow. Got a bill from FEDEX today. they want 40 $.
And i payed 45 $ for the CD..that 85 $ - i thought that the extra paying with FEDEX was so i did'nd have to pay more taxes.
i have never been screwed so much before. very crappy.
Zeds.Ded

have you got your cd though?
micdreyer

yeah..thanx god i got my cd. otherwise i would explote ;-)