Sound Theories Digipak Pre-Sale and Aftershow Pass Contest!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Mr Clark

hey you guys are lucky you've got something, mine is still in the warehouse!
Seraphim

jemgirl wrote:i e-mailed the guy`s , but for now..no response.
i`m worried. :(
Don't be my friend!!! I'm the same boat as you!!!
At least they treat us as a dear Steve Vai fans :wink:

They will send the CD, don't know when but they will send!!!

Seraphim :wink:
bilbo--baggins

Since I received the T-shirt last Thursday, and an email saying the CD's had been sent separately and would arrive by Monday at the latest, I have heard or received nothing more.

I have sent 2 emails to seenon and have not received any replies.

I don't have a tracking number for the CD's

I didn't receive the CD's on Monday - and still haven't received the CD's.

Does anyone know how to contact seenon other than by email? Who are they? Are they linked directly to Steve Vai, or a company that vai.com is using? I think this whole situation is disgraceful - and I cannot beleive there has not been any official statement explaining this whole mess (other than the mass email that falsely claimed that all CD's would be delivered by last Monday).
bilbo--baggins

What email address have people been complaining to? I originally used customerservice@seenon.com but have never had any response. I've just tried help@seenon.com just in case there is a problem with the other email address. I've also alerted them to all the people posting on these forums who have also not received CDs, emails, tracking numbers or any other information about the missing CD's.
King V

I believe they're a company that Vai's using, not DIRECTLY affiliated with him. So I'm sure he has no idea what is going on. Then again, this could all be bad timing because of yesterday's holiday here in the U.S.

I did finally get my CD/shirt today but sadly..... no aftershow pass. :cry:

Oh well, I've met him 3 times in the last 11 years so I'm sure I will again eventually. The music is all that matters!
brentm

pfft.... my shipment still says "Jun 28, 2007 1:53 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx" - Estimated delivery Jul 5, 2007 , but no dice....

I mean fans in Serbia are getting their copies, and not that they don't deserve to, but they're on another flippin' continent. I think the Pony Express was faster than Federal Express.
justcartilage

Aussies are still waiting. At least I am. Supposed to rock up next week according to Fedex. This date has already been pushed back twice.

I'm very jealous of everyone that has already heard this album. I've managed so far to avoid hearing one single note of this music so I can take it all in at once.

I love listening to stuff for the first time. I don't always like it the first time around tho. I guess it's sort of like having sex for the first time all over again. It was really fun, felt good, some parts were a bit confusing, some parts funny, and all I know when it's finished is that I can't wait to do it again. :P
bancika

brentm wrote:pfft.... my shipment still says "Jun 28, 2007 1:53 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx" - Estimated delivery Jul 5, 2007 , but no dice....

I mean fans in Serbia are getting their copies, and not that they don't deserve to, but they're on another flippin' continent. I think the Pony Express was faster than Federal Express.
Cool, I ordered the same day and got it today (5th) just as you're supposed to. And I'm from serbia (but currently in NY) :D
brentm

bancika wrote:
brentm wrote:pfft.... my shipment still says "Jun 28, 2007 1:53 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx" - Estimated delivery Jul 5, 2007 , but no dice....

Cool, I ordered the same day and got it today (5th) just as you're supposed to. And I'm from serbia (but currently in NY) :D
Oh, well there goes that theory.... Fedex is still the suck.
Mr.crapo

Well, my package is finally on the way ..... so far Fedex Website don't even know my tracking number .... :? so yeah at least i have news .... but god, it is more an "AfterSales "than a "PreSales " :lol:

Let 's hope i can still got a red pass .....
disaxster

According to FedEx tracking, mine is still in Memphis, TN!
It's a long way to London... at least I know it's coming! :lol:
Mr.crapo

Professionaly i use Fedex to ship out for my customers in Europe . Shipping out from California always go first to Memphis ... means your CD is on good Track !! :D
mr_vai777

im not fussed about getting the pass because i cant use it anywa, i just want to 1. get the new album because i have paid good money for it and 2. hear it before the gig on the 19th. fingers crossed they get themselves sorted out
maximus

Is there an age requirement on who can go to the aftershow, like on EVO where you have to have an adult, or what?
junkyardhawg
Newcomer

Man, am I getting frustrated now.

Been to the FedEx site and it stated shipped 2 July, arrival 4 July. Just been to check it out and now the expected arrival date is nothing. No further information. I have since had a package (different item) delivered from the US through UPS and there was no issues.

I am waiting eagerly for the CD pack. Like everyone, I want to know whether I have been lucky.

At least I have a couple of weeks before Steve comes to town. Hope the CD arrives before then.

Heres waiting ..........