Vai and the illuminati, im confused

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
jackson-kye
Newcomer

hi this is my first post on here, it might be the only place i might like be able to get an explantion to my question so i hope you can help.

i recently came across the conspiracy that is the "illuminati" that are like the invisible governing people of everything and the people under control of them have the privillege of "higher knowlege" i was looking and the sighn of the illuminati, which is a pyramid with and all seeing eye in the middle and i diagram of the pyramid and how its broke down into layers of governing bodys. the sight of the logo gave me a recall of the album cover of passion and warfare, if anyone has it you can see it has the illuminati logo above vais head, also vai has and eye for a belt buckle, he has a glowing pyramid pendant on his neckalce. and when i was looking throught the official tablature book, the tabs had pyramids everywere, and especialy on the alien water kiss artists impresion of the music, there was more evidence there. then what stunned me even more, his guitars fret inlays was the pyramid broke down into layers as it goes down the neck just like the illuminati order of governing. all this is waaay before anyone even mentioned the illuminati. i want to no if vai just has a fascination with the theory of the illuminati or is he one of the people with "higher knowlege" besides he can do stuff with a guitar that NO OTHER can do, who was there after jimi hendrix? no one until vai. and were did he get his extreme knowlege of music from?in a short space of time? im sorry this has been so long but ive got loads questions i wana find answers to sorry people :) i wonder if anyone else out there noticed this?

plus if you dont know what the illuminati is, go on google and put it in, its a pretty fascinating topic i never knew existed :)
seljer

Its a symbol that has more uses than the Illuminati and other secret world government conspiracies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence
andre_f

Ah, conspiracy theorists. Gotta love 'm. A great source of (braindamaged) entertainment.

Dre
MichaelThomas

So Vai doesn't just own us at guitar..he owns our souls.
amanvai

It could have a lot more to do with an interest in Alister Crowley and 'neo-paganism' rather than the Illuminati.
Angelicosis

yeah I heard about them, however they are believed not to exist anymore, and the pyramid, yeah that seems similar but they were not the only group that used the symbol, weren't they...? :wink:
<Mike>

I wouldn't say vai is the first artist who has used illuminatis symbol... it's kinda cool to use and I can imagine that it gives inspiration to many ppl cause it's mystical and also ppl start talking about it. Mission complete ey?

Anyway, he prolly isn't a member of illuminati and if he was we would never find out so.... yeah.

Cheers
litlgrnman

This is the one that I find the most disturbing:

That's the logo that was used by the Information Awareness Office right after 9/11. Needless to say after people expressed outrage and concerns it was quickly removed. How long before every street is littered with specific motion detecting and face recognition cameras? All in the name of freedom!!
jackson-kye
Newcomer

cheers people, btw im not like a person who belives in theorys and so but i was like proper intruiged into it
williebee

Read Behold A Pale Horse by William Cooper. This was written in 1991. Its about the secret societies and the few that want to control everything. Not that it's the be all - end all on the subject but it's kind of scary because you can see it being put in place. Not being paranoid, just observant. Keep an eye out for the New World Order.
sacrifice

a tirangle with an eye in it is not nessecarily a symbol of the illuminati in its mason-esque meaning. An eye is a basic symbol used by many groups and people, simply means sight, knowledge, anything like that. A triangle (or pyramid) is another really really basic shape which can be associated with almost anything.

eyes and things that involve 3 are insanely common, many religious things come in 3s or have to do with 3 key ideas (Brahman / Vishnu / Shiva for example, and this organization repeats itself through alot of indian faith and myth as well). Vai was openly interested in Indian and eastern thoughts and faiths since the 90s- in my opinion, he or a graphic designer probably came up with the design and agreed it was suitably symbolic of balance and sight to use commonly in steve's ongoing iconography.
vaibajez

i have jus found out about the illuminati and the photograic matrix we live in. and the symbolism behind steve vais art is one of an alien.
pasSION and WARfare pyramids all over old jems. the 7 refrences are endless and on the flexable lef over album cover is a picture of both
wat steve vai looks like his face we 'see' and the lizzard he really looks lke. sound is eeeverything! thats why he can make us feel so good
in difrent ways through the small amount of pitches in tones are ears can actually here. we all know there are notes so low and high we cant hear them.
same goes for the eyse with sight smell and touch. all our sense' are unble to tap into alot of 'matter' around in our 'matrix world'. i stil love you steve
but you are 4 dimenSIONal. x
vaibajez

or steve vai has realised that music is the 'key' (80s he-man film) and is on the path of bein.. and i use the term loosely
'neo' or the 'one' (matrix) and david ickes his best mate.. x