Steve Vai Live - USA 2007 Dates Announced

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Dates for Steve's 2007 North American tour have been announced. The tour kicks off on September 7, in Phoenix AZ and heads up the west coast before moving cross country for dates in the east, ending in Westbury, NY on October 6:

Sep 07 - Phoenix, AZ
Sep 08 - Las Vegas, NV
Sep 09 - Anaheim, CA
Sep 10 - San Diego, CA
Sep 11 - Los Angeles, CA
Sep 12 - San Francisco, CA
Sep 14 - Portland, OR
Sep 15 - Seattle, WA
Sep 16 - Vancouver, BC
Sep 19 - Minneapolis, MN
Sep 20 - Milwaukee, WI
Sep 21 - Chicago, IL
Sep 22 - Royal Oak, MI
Sep 23 - Toronto, ON
Sep 24 - Buffalo, NY
Sep 25 - New York, NY
Sep 27 - Philadelphia, PA
Sep 28 - Sayreville, NJ
Sep 29 - Atlantic City, NJ
Sep 30 - Alexandria, VA
Oct 02 - Albany, NY
Oct 03 - Hartford, CT
Oct 04 - Boston, MA
Oct 05 - Providence, RI
Oct 06 - Westbury, NY

At this time, it appears likely that EVO Premium Experience tickets will be available for ALL shows on the tour.

Visit the Vai.com Tour Dates page for more information, and keep checking back for on sale dates and EVO Premium Experience tickets.

Mikey
vai.com
bcgvh

What the heck is this crap? No Texas dates at all? Nothing even close!!!! This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
litlgrnman

OMG! No Nebraska??? :wink:

On the road again...just can't wait to get on the road again!

Great news on the EVOs. That is a SOLID month of hitting the road hard! Can't wait to see the new show!!!
mayuka

NOOO WE HAVE TO HAVE TEXAS DATES!!! Please Steve try to come to Austin at least. Antones baby, dont you remember all the good times you have there. Please Mr. Vai im begging you, try to find sometime in the Tour to come see us!!! You can go to Dallas if you like, I traveled 9 hours to get there for ZPZ! Ill do the same for you!!! Please find the time to talk to the promoters and tour manager or whoever gets these dates and try to come to Texas!!!

And remember, no matter what happens, Ill still love you!
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Unfortunately, if local promoters don't make offers when Steve's tour booking is taking place it means Steve won't play in that particular area.

If you want to see Steve in Texas next time he tours, contact your local Live Nation promoters (or other reputable promoter) and tell them you want Vai!

Mikey
vai.com
williebee

Thanks Mikey, Plenty of NY dates 8)
slater

Mikey wrote:Unfortunately, if local promoters don't make offers when Steve's tour booking is taking place it means Steve won't play in that particular area.

If you want to see Steve in Texas next time he tours, contact your local Live Nation promoters (or other reputable promoter) and tell them you want Vai!

Mikey
vai.com
Wow! Are you saying nobody (the promoters) had any interest all the way from Texas to Florida? It appears the lower half of the country is totally missing out. I thought the RI tour was fairly successful down here, was it not?
BTB007

No offense Mikey, but why is it our job to try to get Vai to come play in our neck of the woods?

No Texas dates and not one Ohio date either?

:roll:

Oh, and it seems you took care of Scotland just fine!

:wink:

Brian
funnyguy12

YAY, steve is coming to vegas!!!

PLease be an all ages show!!! please mikey make sure its an all ages show.
Leanne_777

BTB007 wrote:No offense Mikey, but why is it our job to try to get Vai to come play in our neck of the woods?

No Texas dates and not one Ohio date either?

:roll:

Oh, and it seems you took care of Scotland just fine!

:wink:

Brian
It's not your job but, similarly, it's not Mikey's so it's a little unfair to hassle him about it.
BTB007

I'm not hassling Mikey, I'm just disappointed that I won't get to see Vai on this tour is all.
:cry:
Leanne_777

I inderstand it's annoying that Steve won't be playing near you but it's not fair to direct that at Mikey which this:
BTB007 wrote:No offense Mikey, but why is it our job to try to get Vai to come play
is. I know it sucks cos most people overlook Ireland on European tours (except Steve who has been more than generous) but I think the was Scotland got their date was to actually ask the people who might be able to make a difference.
I really hope a lot of peole make noise where you are and get this changed, everyone should have the opportunity to see Steve.
bcgvh

During the RI tour Steve played at the Granada Theater in Dallas, and if I remember correctly it was pretty freakin' packed. Looking at their schedule, they appear to have nothing booked for September and October. Maybe we should do something about this? Their e-mail is booking@granadatheater.com
Leanne_777

bcgvh wrote:During the RI tour Steve played at the Granada Theater in Dallas, and if I remember correctly it was pretty freakin' packed. Looking at their schedule, they appear to have nothing booked for September and October. Maybe we should do something about this? Their e-mail is booking@granadatheater.com
That's a great idea! Good man!
BTB007

Ok, I apologize to Mikey and all for my post, sorry! 8)

Here is the email address for the venue where Vai played in Columbus, OH on the RI tour.

feedback@promowestlive.com

I've emailed them and asked them to get in touch with Steve's booking agent. I think it would be cool to have Vai at Lifestyles Pavillion instead of Newport this time. It is bigger!

Mikey, I sent you a PM.