Steve and John!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Splish

This article made me smile pleasanlty

http://vai.com/AllAboutSteve/postcard_070220.html

Maybe it's just because I love both these guitarists so much.

:)

Splish
EyE

Cool stuff! Thanks for the hand out. Liked reading that. :wink:
resha

Steve is a person like us that need to hang out after hard work 8)
Xynia

Splish wrote:This article made me smile pleasanlty

Splish
It made me smile too for similar reasons. I wish I could've been a fly on the wall, a talking fly though, so I could tell them I love them both so much. lol
Cobretti

Cheers for the link
VoYTaZ
Newcomer

I saw an interwiev with John and he told that He loved Steve when he was young.
jemgirl

steve vai is amazing!!!!!!!
Yorksha_Pud

wow, two of my favourite guitarists hanging out together! :D
SPQR

omg guys you think that Joh might be part of the New Steve Vai line up for this years tour?

Steve said: " It's so rare that I get to just hang out with interesting people who I resonate both musically, personally and spiritually with. I discovered a gold mine in John"
Xynia

fortheloveofgod wrote:omg guys you think that Joh might be part of the New Steve Vai line up for this years tour?

Steve said: " It's so rare that I get to just hang out with interesting people who I resonate both musically, personally and spiritually with. I discovered a gold mine in John"
It's a magical thought, but unlikely. Surely John would have too much rhcp stuff to fill his time up?
treeduck

Cool...

I can't quite imagine Steve as a member of a jury, if he had been it'd be wierd if the accused turned out to be a Vai freak...

:shock: :wink: :twisted:
Splish

fortheloveofgod wrote:omg guys you think that Joh might be part of the New Steve Vai line up for this years tour?

ftlog, you would not believe how happy that would make me :)
VoYTaZ wrote:I saw an interwiev with John and he told that He loved Steve when he was young.
That's right, Steve was indeed one of Frusciante main influences believe it or not! If you've got the Mothers Milk album you can see it a little bit :)
Xynia wrote:
Splish wrote:This article made me smile pleasanlty

Splish
It made me smile too for similar reasons. I wish I could've been a fly on the wall, a talking fly though, so I could tell them I love them both so much. lol
May I join you as fellow fly :lol: :D

Splish
applesteam

It's cool, steves entries are a lot more frequent as of late. Man, I can't wait for this dvd to be released...
SPQR

Xynia wrote:

It's a magical thought, but unlikely. Surely John would have too much rhcp stuff to fill his time up?
Its a possibility i think.
resha

I don't think so. I really admire John as a musician and a person (He's gone through some of the hardest things), but imho He cannot fulfill Steve's musical needs.