Australian G3: "Where-is-your-seat?"

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Vaitastic

Hi all,

I thought it would be funny to mention what venue and what seating you are at. So just quote this post and add you seating! I will start.

cheers!

Vaitastic: Brisbane, S17,UU, 18
DamoESP

I am going to the Perth show...pick my tickets up on the day as I got the Satch Platinum VIP package..I think it is just GA, we jsut get in early :)
amanvai

Vaitastic wrote:Hi all,

I thought it would be funny to mention what venue and what seating you are at. So just quote this post and add you seating! I will start.

cheers!

Vaitastic: Brisbane, S17,UU, 18
Amanvai: Melbourne, DD12
amanvai

Hey,

I'm going to the Melbourne show. DD 12 - Row 4. pretty cool although I would have loved to go for the EVO experience. I wish it wasn't cancelled. Its cool, complications are understood.

A.
BigBunny

DamoESP wrote:I am going to the Perth show...pick my tickets up on the day as I got the Satch Platinum VIP package..I think it is just GA, we jsut get in early :)
i'm the same as Damo 8)

from what i've been told from someone on the TalkToJoe board we have to get to the venue early :) i'm sure they'll send us more details as the date gets closer
DamoESP

BigBunny wrote:
DamoESP wrote:I am going to the Perth show...pick my tickets up on the day as I got the Satch Platinum VIP package..I think it is just GA, we jsut get in early :)
i'm the same as Damo 8)

from what i've been told from someone on the TalkToJoe board we have to get to the venue early :) i'm sure they'll send us more details as the date gets closer
hahah yeah I hope so..last thing I want to do is rock up..and not have a ticket..rofl...heads would roll (considering the money is already taken outta my bank! lol)
BigBunny

DamoESP wrote:hahah yeah I hope so..last thing I want to do is rock up..and not have a ticket..rofl...heads would roll (considering the money is already taken outta my bank! lol)
just print out your fanfire order from the site or the email receipt that they send you :) that is a ticket :wink:
also i emailed fanfire & they told me they email you a little while before the event when you should turn up etc
silverbeetle

amanvai wrote:
Vaitastic wrote: Vaitastic: Brisbane, S17,UU, 18
Silverbeetle: Melbourne AA41
Animal 06

silverbeetle wrote:
amanvai wrote:
Vaitastic wrote: Vaitastic: Brisbane, S17,UU, 18
Silverbeetle: Melbourne AA41
Melbourne: Row R (Stalls) somewhere :D 37 or 38 i think.
im so excited! lookin foward to see'in you all there :D
Camo/

Camo/ - Brisbane show Section 9 Row B Seats 226, 227, and 228(bringing 2 friends with me). But we're all on the satch platinum package. So we might just sit whereever....no idea.

Anyone know if the photos are before or after the show? and what do you reckon the chances of meeting vai and petrucci/portnoy? id be over the moon if that happenned :D
DamoESP

BigBunny wrote:
DamoESP wrote:hahah yeah I hope so..last thing I want to do is rock up..and not have a ticket..rofl...heads would roll (considering the money is already taken outta my bank! lol)
just print out your fanfire order from the site or the email receipt that they send you :) that is a ticket :wink:
also i emailed fanfire & they told me they email you a little while before the event when you should turn up etc
Yeah its the same deal as when I got my VIP pass for the Megadeth show in melb last year...was killer \m/
DamoESP

Camo/ wrote:Anyone know if the photos are before or after the show? and what do you reckon the chances of meeting vai and petrucci/portnoy? id be over the moon if that happenned :D
Dunno...I have a white ESP DV8R (Dave Mustaine Signature) guitar which I got signed by Dave Mustaine. I am also getting it signed by Zakk Wylde in a few weeks at the perth instore. I am hoping I can get Joe to sign it as well, and if by chance I meet Vai/Petrucci..them as well. I am turing the guitar into a "signature" guitar :)
Petie

Petie: CC12 (Melbourne)

:)

Steve, if you're reading this, that means I'll be on the last seat to your right, four rows back, so you know where to throw your guitar at the end of the set. 8)
Last edited by Petie on Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jet444

I'm at the Regent in Melbourne. Let's see, I'm up in the stalls, Row S seats 18 and 19. Here's me hoping for the front row, but I guess I'm just really glad I can go seeings I am only 15. :) Maybe Steve'll do a meet and greet outside since the EVO packages aren't up anymore?
Here's hoping....
Jet :D
Jordan
Newcomer

Jordan - Section 9 / Row: B / Seat : 224

Right near Camo/ :o
I also hope Vai comes round to say hello :D