Gloves....

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Splish

Sorry if this is in the wrong section...

I (finally!) bought Vai live at the london Astoria. WOW!!! When he plays Bad Horsie... he wares these strange red glove things... Does anybody know where i can get them? :wink:
calos

Splish wrote:Sorry if this is in the wrong section...

I (finally!) bought Vai live at the london Astoria. WOW!!! When he plays Bad Horsie... he wares these strange red glove things... Does anybody know where i can get them? :wink:
Watch the DVD with "comentrey-audio setting", they are explained on it, as well as a lot of other fun stuff.

peace
cal
resha

They are especially made by Thomas Nordegg I believe; they have a led for each finger in order to create that special laser effect while Steve plays in the dark 8)
Jordan
Newcomer

They're Laser rings. They are expensive, but very kool! 8)
They can be bought here:

http://simscustom.com/html/custom_lasers.htm

Ciao :wink:
-Jordan
KeithVai

Yeah Sims are a great company to deal with and they put the light LED's into Steve's axe necks - ie Bad Horsie Jem. Steve sends his necks to them and they hook them up. In the shop they have some of Steve's necks hanging up..Billy gets his bass's done there too. I'm getting the light LED's put into my Evo and their going to follow the vine up the neck which will look really great. And their not that expensive either - £300 which is awesome and i think the gloves are like £150, but how COOL would they look when you come a walkin onto the stage wearing them baad boys lol
maximus

I recently saw it for the first time too, and thought it was soooo cool! Course, wouldn't get the fret markers (A: too expensive and B: I play the fretless bass more than most fretted bass/guitar anyway), but cool performance and everything! My mum actually ASKED me to watch it with her. That's impressive...
litlgrnman

VAI05

I cannot say enough how much I love that song! 8) 8) 8) 8)
Seraphim

I saw a lot of gloves in Amsterdam on Red Light District :lol: :lol: :lol:
And don't remember if I saw any with lights... 8)