The Official G3 '04 Europe Discussion

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Rozman
Newcomer

Does anybody konw how could i get my Jem 77FP signed by Vai? I'm going to his G# concert in Slovenia. Do I have to make an appointment with somebody or I just show up with my guitar when the concert has finished?
Veye

Please Steve,

let us see a larger arsenal of guitars on this tour!

As 95% of your fans are guitar-freaks, i'm sure they all wish to see more of your cool guitars. 8)

Not only EVO/FLO/EVO/FLO..

See my other post on this issue:
http://www.vai.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3251

Veye

P.S. I really must add that I think it's a shame that those guitars on Live at Astoria are out of tune on some songs. Unforgivable for being a Guitar God!
Evil Betty

Veye wrote:P.S. I really must add that I think it's a shame that those guitars on Live at Astoria are out of tune on some songs. Unforgivable for being a Guitar God!
You're kidding me right? I doubt Steve is going to waste his time looking for "forgiveness" from an arrogant dick like you. It's a live show. Get over it.

E.B.
Veye

Evil Bitch wrote:You're kidding me right? I doubt Steve is going to waste his time looking for "forgiveness" from an arrogant dick like you. It's a live show. Get over it. E.B.
Mature.

I believe I'm entitled to my own opinion without you calling me bad names.

Besides, you just broke the message board rules. Right, Moderators?

You don't know me, and I don't know you (thank God :roll:), so how can you judge me?

Though I love Steve almost more than my girlfriend :wink:, I'm not afraid of giving him some constructive criticism. He does not die, u know. In fact, it could be healthy sometimes.

Being the perfectionist that he REALLY is, I'm :shock: that he actually releases something with a guitar that is out of tune.

And I AM bored with those white guitars - that's it.

Veye

P.S. If you step on my dick, I'll step on.....yours? :?
Moderator77FP

Now now kids... play nice.

Moderator77FP
http://www.vai.com
shacks

Moderator77FP wrote:Now now kids... play nice.

Moderator77FP
http://www.vai.com
:lol: but I do take what Veye is saying about its nice to see new guitars at shows. Satch always seems to bring one or two new models out on the road with him and from the G3 DVD he will be doing it again on the G3 Euro tour.

shacks
shacks

Not long to go now friends...(just thought I would keep this thread alive!)

shacks
Bono

Yup...I can't believe it's this month :shock: I remember when I first found about the tour, I remember thinking its a couple of months away...now its only a couple of weeks away. This month is a busy month for me...got my exams too :(
shacks

No one (apart from Bono) seems to be interested in keeping this thread going but for me the three week countdown to G DAY starts here!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

shacks
sonny sixshooter

Just having passed midnight (local time) I'm down to one week. And after seeing the Metropole show Steve has something to live up to! Which I'm sure he will. As always.
shacks

CALLING PEOPLE OF BIRMINGHAM

Are there any pubs/clubs near to the NIA? I dont know Brum so any local knowledge would be appreciated for after the show. Iam staying at a hotel which is supposed to be within staggering distance of the NIA.

Thanking you in advance...

shacks
PS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED THE AFTERSHOW PASS THREAD IS NOW LOCKED

edited 8/6/04
..AND ITS NOW RE-OPENED! :lol:
Guitar playin dude
Newcomer

HI guys, this'll help keep the thread goin.
Whoooooooooo hoooooooooooo, I've won an after show pass. I can't believe it, I've just received my email from Mikey. There you go.
Ps I have to agree with Evil Betty, what Veve wrote is well out of order, the Live in Astoria DVD is incredible, just because Steve's guitar goes out of tune on a couple of songs, and that's all he can say about it. That is'nt construct critiscism, it's just nit pickin and whinging. I bet he's the sort of person who looks for anything to whinge about in everybody.
sonny sixshooter

Stiil. People are entitled to an opinion. If you like the DVD great, but there might be someone out there who doesn't and honestly, it's their own decision. If we all were to agree on one thing that's right the discussions on the board would be rather boring.
BaaMoo

Veye wrote:Please Steve,

As 95% of your fans are guitar-freaks, i'm sure they all wish to see more of your cool guitars. 8)

!
I really don't care if he comes out playing a stagg strat copy. If he makes the same noises thats fine by me. Guitars are just bits. The music is in the player.
Bono

Veye wrote:Please Steve,

See my other post on this issue:
http://www.vai.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3251

Veye

P.S. I really must add that I think it's a shame that those guitars on Live at Astoria are out of tune on some songs. Unforgivable for being a Guitar God!
I'm hoping we'll see the triple neck 8)