The Official G3 '04 Europe Discussion

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Ben Notts
Newcomer

I'am going to be at g3 europe in Nottingham on june 28th,I'am going with my mum & dad & I will be on tier one with my mum & dad. I will look out for you badasstommyboy and I it will be the 1st time I will see Vai with Satch & Robert Fripp so I'am looking foward to it & I'am hoping that Billy is going to be playing with Steve.
Ben J (vai fan UK)
:D :) :twisted:
badasstommyboy

well i'm in the 5th row fron the front in the middle, so at any point you feel like shouting badass, then go ahead
Ben86
Newcomer

I would vote for Marcus Deml...his band is called "ERRORHEAD" and Marcus Deml will fit into that constelation because they all are doing shizo-shit and very, very good music!!
Guitar playin dude
Newcomer

BADASSTOMMYBOY.
When you ordered your tickets for Nottingham, did you tell them where you want to sit or did they just tell you where you'd be. And have you seen a map of the seating area.
I want decent seats, and not slap bang in the middle of a row because I'm taking my 5 months pregnant girlfriend. Any info you could give me would be massively appreciated. Cheers.[/quote]
espguitarlord

I'm going to the Newcastle show. I wonder what the possibility of these aftershow passes is I'm hearin' about... Either way, it'll be amazing.
SpikeyDemon
Newcomer

I got tickets for the Bic Winchester in Bournemouth. Should be an amazing gig, all my friends from college are going too. Really looking forward to it.
Vaitalitarion

I'm at the Nottingham one, first tier, Row N I think. This is gonna kick ass. First time I'll have seen any of the guys play live. I'm freaking out constantly. After a big peen-arse abuot the tickets finally arrived :lol: :lol:
Vaitalitarion

ooohhhhh yeah I forgot, Mikey, do you reckon there will be some after show passes competitions for the Europe G3 tour venues? Just talking to Steve has sorta become one of my ambitions :)
Bono

Vaitalitarion wrote:ooohhhhh yeah I forgot, Mikey, do you reckon there will be some after show passes competitions for the Europe G3 tour venues? Just talking to Steve has sorta become one of my ambitions :)
I know what you mean...it would be a dream come true for me too ;)
ArnieBall

I think G3 could stop in south of France... Montpellier ? on July 5th :idea: that's on the way from Barcelona (July 4th) to Milano (July 6th) :roll:
justlovetheguitar

hi there,is anyone going to the arrow rock festifal?
its in holland june 13th,would be great to meet some fans there..

:lol:
satch_vai

Got my tickets for SECC and Albert Hall.
espguitarlord

to GUITARSTRINGS: (since your other thread was locked)

E 40.25 isn't a bad price for G3 Milano, if you consider that's about £26, and I payed £30 for a ticket for the Newcastle, England show.
sonny sixshooter

Yeah I think I paid about the same for the show in Denmark. And, I might add, I paid it gladly without thinking twice.
Vaiper

I got my ticket :D I feel like charlie in the chocolate factory heh heh heh.
I've never been to any concerts before in my life, seeing my hero first is just like, AMAZING :D