How Steve saved my life

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Vaiagra

Sometimes life goes bland for a reason. It's not that we're lost causes, but sometimes we need to be reminded of the more positive aspects of life on planet Earth. Even the most spiritual of people that I know have days where God seemed to have gone on vacation and the light at the end of the tunnel is just a mirage.

Funny how a bunch of notes can heal more than booze, drugs, head-meds, shrinks or sex.

Well, not sex. :lol:
maximus

That is an awesome story. Nothing nearly so cool happened to me, but I was really really happy for the first few days after I got my first Steve Vai album.
mayuka

More thanx for more support guys. I love you all. And for the ppl who have gone thro a simalur experiance, im glad we all got thro it : )
seashell

mayuka wrote:More thanx for more support guys. I love you all. And for the ppl who have gone thro a simalur experiance, im glad we all got thro it : )
Yea love and congratulations to everyone who's had something similar in their lives.

Best wishes.
mayuka

my life is getting better day after day

my life feels so much better with knowing i have sum1 that loves me, nicki.

my dream finnaly became a reality on december 16 06, i meet the man himself, Mr. Steve Vai! i told him my story, and i could tell by the look on his face he was touched by my story, and it made me so happy. i got to chat with the guy for like 5 min, it was great.

now for what im doing to help people who feel like how i did is im re-inventing there lives with music and god, and i can see a great diffrence, I feel so good that i can help people, and i plan on helping even more in the future!

god bless,
mayuka
ClarkyNZ

Nice!

Did you go to Zappa Plays Zappa in Dallas??
slash89

That's good to hear Mayuka :) Nice that you finally got to meet Steve!
Seraphim

Congrats Mayuka :P

I'm happy to hear that :wink:
leigh01

It's just so incredible what music can do for you, and I think it's excellent to now that you'v looked at one side of the world for a few years and now your seeing the true beautie of the world. :D Now that is something for a muscician to convert someone to life again, just shows what a god given talent that vai has. :D
-yasi-

hey man,
awesome story,i wish you the best for the future :D
mayuka

ClarkyNZ wrote:Nice!

Did you go to Zappa Plays Zappa in Dallas??
yes i did go to that show in dallas.
lester

God really is working in our lives...
he used steve to save mayuka's life
isnt it great?!! :D