Anybody actually dreamt of Vai?

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
eareshel

Anybody actually dreamt of Vai?

#1 Post by eareshel » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:47 am

Man, i bet that topic sounds gay xD
Well, it aint. =D
Okay, i woke up from a strange, yet cool dream today.
I was at Vai's house. It was summer, and he did not have to much to do.
So i went to his guitar room and looked at his guitars. guitars i have seen in the machine section of vai.com! Evo was there to ofcourse. she lay in plain site. Vai himself was fooling around in the livingroom, talking on the phone and watering plants (yes!) :lol:
Then came another guy. i dont remember who it was, but he was famous to. I think it might have bin Satriani. Him and i talked some, and Steve served us nuts and beer :P
I asked him if i could meet The Breed. "yes" he said. "They are at the pub just up the hill"
So i went there and met them all. Vai was with me. He bought me a pint the dream ended.. oooh what a dream =D I played EVO :D

DiMarzio

#2 Post by DiMarzio » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:33 am

I must admit ive never dreamed of vai, but i DID dream of meeting my lesbian friend's girlfriend... who whooped my as.. :P

litlgrnman

#3 Post by litlgrnman » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:03 am

slash89

#4 Post by slash89 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:43 am

DiMarzio wrote:I must admit ive never dreamed of vai, but i DID dream of meeting my lesbian friend's girlfriend... who whooped my as.. :P
Lol :)

munchocruncho

#5 Post by munchocruncho » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:08 am

My mom had a dream that vai owned a deli around the corner.
And she was all like "OH YAH MUR SONS EYEDULL" (because my mom talks like that)
And he gave her his phone number so I could call him.

calos

#6 Post by calos » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:26 am

Dream about Steve?

I did recentley and it was of Steve being a character from a movie riding a horse, the kind of dream I class as "don't eat cheese before bed-time" dreams, I posted about it in this section of the forums.

peace
cal

slash89

#7 Post by slash89 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:49 am

I dreamt about Steve about a month ago.

He talked Norwegian and played a strange version of Freak Show Excess outside my local record shop :)

Eutow

#8 Post by Eutow » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:56 am

Since I don't remember most of the dream, the most significant thing I remember, was me following Steve into a room, and It was shaped and visioned out of the ordinary, but it was still the guitar room.

then from there, Fire and Julian appeared, I know thats not what they looked like, but i think in my mind it was registered as that, in my dream.

and then I remember he handed me a 7-string swirl, which is my dream guitar, whihc is why i was soo happy to dream about it and Steve. When I woke up I tried to go back to sleep so I could possibly elongate the dream.

eareshel

#9 Post by eareshel » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:16 am

slash89 wrote:I dreamt about Steve about a month ago.

He talked Norwegian and played a strange version of Freak Show Excess outside my local record shop :)
:lol:

axeman31390

yes

#10 Post by axeman31390 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:14 am

I did last night and about a week ago, and it was that i went to his show and met him afterwards (both times)

ernzzz

#11 Post by ernzzz » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:32 am

i did last summer, around july...

i was in a kind of hughe ancient place.. like a castle or a dungeon, but it looked like Inca architecture, with glyphs.. It was full of moving machines and gears all the way.. it was like a round tower, where i founf myself jumping from floor to floor, and using the machinery as elevators...

so I arrived at one of the higher levels of the tower, and i found Steve holding a hughe book! ..

i dont remember any word, but when i woke up, i had a feeling of succes..

its like if i asked him some cuestions, and he answered me, also proving myself i was right in a certain way.. like if he confirmed i was pointing to the right direction, and i just had to wait, to see it develop and understand..

and i guess it did.. but thats part of another story.. :P

another virtuoso

#12 Post by another virtuoso » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:52 pm

calos wrote:Dream about Steve?

I did recentley and it was of Steve being a character from a movie riding a horse, the kind of dream I class as "don't eat cheese before bed-time" dreams, I posted about it in this section of the forums.

peace
cal
ok... i was just about to go to bed, and i ate a sandwhich with lots of cheese on it about 5 minutes ago. why shouldnt i have done that??

Lucky

#13 Post by Lucky » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:35 am

Yes I had a dream a while back where Steve was showing me some things on guitar...It really sucked having to wake up from that one. :shock:

Eutow

#14 Post by Eutow » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:52 am

I had one last night!!!

I remember waving at him, and I had a feeling that he gave me a generic hi and wave, becuase i think i was invading his space among everything else.

other than that, yeah, hahah, it was a nice dream I think..... he was in it.

slash89

#15 Post by slash89 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:26 pm

Lucky wrote:Yes I had a dream a while back where Steve was showing me some things on guitar...It really sucked having to wake up from that one. :shock:
I know what you mean dude! Waking up can be so disappointing :)