Australian G3 06, vai satch and petrucci

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
BigBunny

StoleN GuitaR wrote:He said above around $200ish.. but im not sure if thats USD or AUD
that might be AUD because Mikey knows he's talking to aussies :)

only thing is - i'm a BIG Satch fan, what if Joe has a Premium ticket thing like Steve :shock: what'll i do?
i love Mr. Vai, i missed him last tour *sniffle* i still have the ticket :cry:

Satch or VAI who do i choose for premium ticket? :x
StoleN GuitaR

:lol: heads or tails....

Ya I was hoping there'd be a meet n greet for all 3 guitarists but you only get to choose one really.. unless you can be in 3 places at once..
ChRis #1

Being in three places is a bit hard :lol: . Id choose Vai though anyday and plan on doing so. Should be the guitar event of the year, and so unexpected.

StoleN GuitaR- As long as Billy's there i dont care who's in the band.

Mikey mentioned that Sydney could be at the Hordern. Ive never been how does it rate?
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Steve will be playing with the Breed, yes. :)

Guys, I know you're keen to know everything you can as soon as possible. As soon as I know any further details, I'll post it here and on the news page.

I know what it's like to live in Australia and know that one of your favorite artists is coming a long way to play shows there.

Cheers,

Mikey
vai.com
wilch

If it's the Hordern then I reckon it'll be the biggest venue he's played in Sydney.

Hurray for Steve, and HURRAY for Mikey for telling us all this stuff! Mikey rocks guys, he's big and scarey too (lol), and he rocks! :D
BigBunny

i am such a happy bunny right now :D my 2 favourite guitarists are coming back to Oz along with Petrucci (i don't know his stuff, but i've only read good things about him in other peoples posts)

i saw Satch when he toured in '05 - the venue was awful Metro Fremantle....way too pokey - he was suppose to play Metro City but there was a stabbing or something there? :? and that stuffed it up

i saw Steve on his Ultra Zone tour '00 :shock: Metro City, good venue - it was a very loud, out of this world experience :headbang

I love Satch & VAI 8)
silverbeetle

wow - that's sensational news! my god, what a little comment on the news page, can't believe i missed it! i'm just way too excited :)

i think i'll definately be trying to get my hands on an EVO experience ticket :)
Vaitastic

silverbeetle wrote:wow - that's sensational news! my god, what a little comment on the news page, can't believe i missed it! i'm just way too excited :)

i think i'll definately be trying to get my hands on an EVO experience ticket :)
silverbeetle

i am on the newsletter... have been for years, must missed one amongst the spam :evil:

signed up with my work email for double safety :)
*theanimal*05

man the hordern is a BIG venue.

i dont think its seating.
i have seen so many gigs in there and they have all been general admission.

Man the hordern is gonna be the best.
some of the worlds most high profile bands and artists play at the hordern.

i know velvet revolver did.
slash89

*theanimal*05 wrote:man the hordern is a BIG venue.

i dont think its seating.
i have seen so many gigs in there and they have all been general admission.

Man the hordern is gonna be the best.
some of the worlds most high profile bands and artists play at the hordern.

i know velvet revolver did.
It sounds like a great place for a night to remember! :)
StoleN GuitaR

mikey, some news please!! :shock:

I've almost got enough money but i need dates :-S like.. a timeframe of atleast a week is it exactly the 28th nov - 9th dec or something?
I just need to know a day for the melbourne concert.. so i can book my flight around the appropriate time before flight travel gets more expensive..
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Billy has posted the dates on his MySpace page ahead of time, so you can check there, but I'm not posting dates on Vai.com until I have the green light from the tour organizers. Things sometimes change and I don't want to be responsible for old information.

Mikey
vai.com
slash89

Mikey wrote:Billy has posted the dates on his MySpace page ahead of time, so you can check there, but I'm not posting dates on Vai.com until I have the green light from the tour organizers. Things sometimes change and I don't want to be responsible for old information.

Mikey
vai.com
Understandable :) That's why you rock Mikey 8)
StoleN GuitaR

k so.. in THEORY its the 2nd 3rd and 4th in melbourne? 3 shows.. wow the band will be pooped..

is theres EVO tix for every show in aussie?