forum shirts

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
funnyguy12

Pobshot wrote:We should definitely go with T's since we'll be wearing'em to concerts! Imagine a black T-shirt lower right hand corner is a penciled in JEM and out of the headstock comes the cherry blossom design from Real Illusions fluttering diagonal up towards the left shoulder... Not only would it be awesome and Vai, but fashionable as well.
Thats a good idea dude. I can see it now.
BoonDog

funnyguy12 wrote:
Pobshot wrote:We should definitely go with T's since we'll be wearing'em to concerts! Imagine a black T-shirt lower right hand corner is a penciled in JEM and out of the headstock comes the cherry blossom design from Real Illusions fluttering diagonal up towards the left shoulder... Not only would it be awesome and Vai, but fashionable as well.
Thats a good idea dude. I can see it now.
Fashionable = Rock Music Lovers + Steve Vai fans?

Is there such a thing?

Saying that: I would were one because I am sheep! and i love to buy things Vai.

Maybe we should start a secret hand shake as well?

Got the CD, Got the T-shirt; got the Tabs, got the Book; - now i can do the fan club handshake!

Regards

Boondog
blsabob

Long sleeve t shirts with printing down one or both sleeves are the shit. something like that would be my choice.
Shredded Heat

I'm no artist, but I had a bash at this on shirtmagic.com. Here are the results:

Front

and back

Come on - it's so do-able!
EyE

Hey, that shirt actually looks cool. Nice :wink:
jemgirl

very nice indeed!!!
i want one for shure!!
nice work dude.
GregN

nice dude, i especially like our names one th back.
funnyguy12

Can we personalize the Shirts, like i dont want "Funnyguy12" on my back, that will look to geeky. Id put my jemsite name "AmazinAzian" but not Funnyguy.

I hope we can personalize the name section of the shirt.

And also change which Jem we want on the back.
funnyguy12

Here is my take of the T shirt thing:

Im not good a choosing colors but thats the jem i would choose and name.

the jem turned out like crap tho.
GregN

that would be neat, but it would be expensive to customize eachone.

When we had powderpuff football our school, we had asked the company how much it would be to have each girls name printed on the back of it.

I cant remeber how much it was, but it was a considerable increase in the price.

I cant imagine how much a pciture of a jem would add to that! :shock:
Cleggy

I think the jem looks tacky. The design me thinks should have the same theme as the picture at the top left of the forum pages. Black, white, orange and blue. Il try do a design.
Cleggy

Haha.

May I present to you my design. Personalised with a name across the top of the back, and an optional nationality flag and signature (I probably wouldnt choose 'forum geek', thats for illustration purposes). Also the picture on the back wouldnt have the white background.

Front:

Back:

Even for one print its only $19.47 / £10ish. Bargain!
SPQR

forum shirts are an excellent idea, i should have read this thread sooner, as ive been caught up with all the touring threads 8) , i hope steve is taking this option into consideration, very good concept indeed
Shredded Heat

I might get one done just for myself anyway, even if this doesn't get organised, although if I wore it to a concert one of Steve's lawyers might spot me wearing it & sue my ass, cos' I don't own the rights to the logos or anything
Splish

Shredded Heat wrote:I might get one done just for myself anyway, even if this doesn't get organised, although if I wore it to a concert one of Steve's lawyers might spot me wearing it & sue my ass, cos' I don't own the rights to the logos or anything
Or maybe it would make them think, "heh, that's a good idea, theres some money in that, we'll do it!"

lol

Splish