forum shirts

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
SRVoodoo

having been in the screen printing industry for several years,
I can tell you that getting PERSONALIZED forum shirts would be
VERY costly.
I'd suggest having a nice standard Vai.com forum shirt & then
you could take it to your local screen printer to have it personalized.

Either way, I'm in. :wink:
Seraphim

SRVoodoo wrote: I'd suggest having a nice standard Vai.com forum shirt & then
you could take it to your local screen printer to have it personalized.
Either way, I'm in. :wink:
I agree and I'm in too.
Nice color "Cleggy2005" choose... I like that one... it's fresh... not the black standard one!!!
8)
maximus

I vote for naaaaaaaht bleck.
Leanne_777

Yeah, Cleggy's one is nice. It would be nice to have it not black as every other item of clothing I own is black. Except for the Hulkamania shirt I'm wearing right now!
slash89

I would like the forum t-shirts to be a bit more discrete and elegant; something you can wear on a every day basis and a shirt that will attract new members. With that I mean that I would prefer a t-shirt without a poster-size design of his face or anything too flashy. A nicely decorated version of the VAI logo on the front and the username on the back would have been great in my opinion :)
The Wolf

I photoshopped a cool one but it's on a computer I don't have access for two weeks. I'll do a new one. it has:
VAI (logo)
.COM
there's a JEM with the neck going through the "A" in VAI and the "O" in .com. I'll do a new one and post it in a few days.
R1FSR

Hi Guys
ive been following this thread carefully as around this time last year i had shirts made up for my webstite.
Originally we wanted the same kind of thing with our board names on them but then they become a single custom item wich ran into thousands (for the amount i had made up)
It would be cheaper to get a batch done of the same shirts and then..er..maybe get a iron transfer made with you forum name on it .

Not trying to put anybody off but it can run quite expensive.

These are the one i had made up ..
back logo
cbr1000f

R1FSR wrote:Hi Guys
ive been following this thread carefully as around this time last year i had shirts made up for my webstite.
Originally we wanted the same kind of thing with our board names on them but then they become a single custom item wich ran into thousands (for the amount i had made up)
It would be cheaper to get a batch done of the same shirts and then..er..maybe get a iron transfer made with you forum name on it .

Not trying to put anybody off but it can run quite expensive.
Hi, Paul
That seems more realistic indeed.
Nice logo by the way (even though it's the wrong motorcycle brand ;-) )
Instrumentalrockrocks

how about these:

Shred On :guitar
Leanne_777

^^^^^ Love that! I think it's a cool ides to have the mods names on the back too. :lol:
Diapason
Newcomer

Ok my suggestion: Cafe` Press. You all heard of them? You make up a design, ANY design and they put it on just about ANY item you can think of... and the person buying would choose what they want it on/the size/color so forth. I do not know how that works for income, (as someone said using the overflow cash for charity - rock on!) but it's place to get it onto shirts that anyone can choose what type they want. I think the site is cafepress dot com (not adverting, just offering a suggestion) Im artsy and love all the pretties of the Vai world. I'd be willing to try some designs, if people are interested.
Diapason
Newcomer

Oh and as a legal note... don't we have to get permission to use the Vai Hyroglyph and/or any othe the artwork on this site? Also Ibanez's persmission if you use any of their artwork/guitars on the same said shirt?
leigh01

Instrumentalrockrocks wrote:how about these:

Yeah this is cool, especially in light blue or white.
maximus

I like that last one best.
vaigod

Instrumentalrockrocks wrote:how about these:

Love it!

It would be cool to have your member name listed as well..

Can this happen or what?

~D