forum shirts

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
dragonlantz777

k i know i dont post much, but im on this site twice a day readin all the posts ... I was just thinking it would be cool to be able to get a vai forum shirt .. next time im at a g3" or "vai" concert i could pick the " brothers" out of the crowd ...i just belive the true fans are right here! ... oops and "sisters"
Steve Himself
VIP
VIP

Cool idea, thanks
s
jonnyboy mills

that would be cool, like your self im on here every day and i must say i have spoken to some real cool people. will it be done master vai? :lol:
Naffis-kun

Forum shirts? :D
Like THIS?

-yasi-

lol that's an cool idea :D
Last edited by -yasi- on Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
frenchfred

in france, there 's a site "stevevai.fr" and just before concerts, there is a appointment between forumers : it's a very good idea !!!
Seraphim

Yes, thats a cool idea :!:
Also when I was at Amsterdam to see the Zappa play Zappa concert, don't need to wear any specific t-shirt because I was recognized by a lot of guys from the vai.com board 8)
Btw, in christmas I have gave as a christmas gift a t-shirt with my pic with Steve :lol: :lol: :lol: so, if you saw someone with that t-shirt you know that are a member of my family :lol: :lol: :lol:
Big Bad Bill

dragonlantz777 wrote:k i know i dont post much, but im on this site twice a day readin all the posts ... I was just thinking it would be cool to be able to get a vai forum shirt .. next time im at a g3" or "vai" concert i could pick the " brothers" out of the crowd ...i just belive the true fans are right here! ... oops and "sisters"
And in XXL, please!
Big Bad Bill

Seraphim wrote: Also when I was at Amsterdam to see the Zappa play Zappa concert, don't need to wear any specific t-shirt because I was recognized by a lot of guys from the vai.com board 8)
Yes, we simply look out for a man who looks like he's on holiday :wink:
Naffis-kun

in france, there 's a site "stevevai.fr" and just before concerts, there is a appointment between forumers : it's a very good idea !!!
OUI!! Il y a un rendez-vous superbe!
VAI05

Lets do it. I buy anything with Steve Vai's name on it. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
GreenMeanie

Big Bad Bill wrote:
dragonlantz777 wrote:k i know i dont post much, but im on this site twice a day readin all the posts ... I was just thinking it would be cool to be able to get a vai forum shirt .. next time im at a g3" or "vai" concert i could pick the " brothers" out of the crowd ...i just belive the true fans are right here! ... oops and "sisters"
And in XXL, please!

And baby doll t's for us women who dont want to wear an oversized t-shirt :mrgreen:

Joanne
cnc74

GreenMeanie wrote:
Big Bad Bill wrote:
And in XXL, please!

And baby doll t's for us women who dont want to wear an oversized t-shirt :mrgreen:

Joanne
I still have my original Passion and Warfare shirt. It would be cool to have that in a baby doll T. Good idea, Jo! :wink:
Massacre

We should have a Bad Horsie Alarm clock. I wouldn’t mind waking up to that. :)
Last edited by Massacre on Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naffis-kun

Fine, I'll make different t-shirts, then.
Haven't seen Vince in a while, btw.