7/7/07

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
SIRIUSB
Newcomer

Matwey wrote:Since you are interested in numbers, you can see that numbers are in every thing and everywhere. And it can be freely represented by numbers based on this universal 0-9 array and its derivatives, and this is necessary and in the same time sufficient.

Other than that, you should probably quit your occult practices in case that is black magic, then open your eyes and mind and see for yourself.
There is no black or white magick, it is all a matter of intent, but thanks for caring :wink:
Matwey

SIRIUSB wrote:There is no black or white magick, it is all a matter of intent, but thanks for caring :wink:
Well, intent exactly makes it black or white - and you know what I'm talking about. ;)
Kamenrider Ryuuki

nonsensical cult patterns involved.

nothing good or bad about numbers...it is merely a vehicle for us to count sheeps.

sweet dreams...

ps: I used to believe that number 7 is special, being a seventh son myself, I couldnt help but seeing myself as somewhat worthy of God's love...but heck no! everyone must work their way up to the ladder of god's preference, whatever religion or faith you might be interested in...but isnt it weird that everything else revolves around number 7? the seventh seas, the seventh wonders, the seventh heaven...I think the number 7 is quite overrated...
SIRIUSB
Newcomer

Kamenrider Ryuuki wrote:nonsensical cult patterns involved.

nothing good or bad about numbers...it is merely a vehicle for us to count sheeps.

sweet dreams...

ps: I used to believe that number 7 is special, being a seventh son myself, I couldnt help but seeing myself as somewhat worthy of God's love...but heck no! everyone must work their way up to the ladder of god's preference, whatever religion or faith you might be interested in...but isnt it weird that everything else revolves around number 7? the seventh seas, the seventh wonders, the seventh heaven...I think the number 7 is quite overrated...
Perhaps, but if one studies the Pythagorean Law of the Octave you find that 7 is the final step of awakening before the actual octave is attained.

The Law of the Octave is aligned with the Hermetic axiom 'As above, so below'
Gurdjieff, a favorite of Fripp, has also addressed the number seven in his 'The Law of Seven'
Matwey

Earth is the 7th planet.. counting from outside of Solar system. This is how it takes its place within 0-9 and this is why this world resonates with 7.
calos

The only form of the occult I can see here is thread necromancy oO

peace
cal