Vai specials at NPS in December

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
fineweather

http://www.vai.com/News/index.html

December 4, 22:30 - 24:00 on Radio 4FM: Steve Vai & The Breed Live In Tilburg
December 11, 22:30 - 24:00 on Radio 4FM: The Aching Hunger Phase II
December 12, 23:59 on NPS Television: The Aching Hunger Phase II: Part 1
December 18, 22:30 - 24:00 on Radio 4FM: The Aching Hunger Phase II AND Steve Vai & The Breed Live In Tilburg
December 19, 23:59 on NPS Television: The Aching Hunger Phase II: Part 2

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Cleggy

Fantastic!

Pleeeeeaase sell to a British Broadcaster!

But why 23:59? Thats a bit random.
knarfzednem

I...I love you.

haha. i can't wait. one plays the day before my birthday.
b2

Where can one watch this tv channel and hear the radio? Is it possible on the Internet?
EyE

Steve told us the good news at the Evo in Tilburg. Bless this man!! :lol:
b2 wrote:Where can one watch this tv channel and hear the radio? Is it possible on the Internet?
The tv show i don't know!! Think it can only be watched here in Holland! The radio show will be on broadband!!
Steve told us: "You folks here in Holland will get a Vai-hernia in december!!":wink:
sisterinlaw

b2 wrote:Where can one watch this tv channel and hear the radio? Is it possible on the Internet?
You can isten the Dutch 4FM radio online via: http://portal.omroep.nl/radio4 Click "luister live" on the left side of the page. But I guess this will be announced lots before the broadcasts.

TV I do not know. Maybe through satelite television?

8)
rael1983
Newcomer

I hope that someone will record this and share it on internet.

:o
Gary2005

Could someome give the times in British time? i remember being late for it last time and cant remember if its an hour behind or an hour before lol
Glorious

Yeah,that looks like the real deal!I've found the radiostation on the Internet but I'm craving more-I want to record that...How can I do that?
Also I'd like to know if anyone in Holland can make a record from TV and I'll buy a copy.I'm arranging a Christmas gift for myself :D
Glorious

By the way,is NPS Television the name of the channel?
sisterinlaw

Glorious wrote:By the way,is NPS Television the name of the channel?
No, it's the name of the broadcast company. The channel will probably be "Nederland 3"

8)
Glorious

If so,I think I've found it broadcasted somewhere on the Internet.I'll check it out once more to confirm if that's it.
ocuj

Maybe some good news for people living out of Holland. There's a website, www.uitzendinggemist.nl, where you can see tv programs from the Dutch public networks. NPS is also on this site. Hopefully they'll put on some Vai! Check it out the day after the broadcast.
Evy

ocuj wrote:Maybe some good news for people living out of Holland. There's a website, www.uitzendinggemist.nl, where you can see tv programs from the Dutch public networks. NPS is also on this site. Hopefully they'll put on some Vai! Check it out the day after the broadcast.
It's a good news but the link doesn't work... :( Someone else has the same problem ??
HeBoMan

The link doesn't work because of the comma at the end.....try without it
or use this one: http://portal.omroep.nl/uitzendinggemist/
The broadcasts will definitely be on "Nederland 3" and there is a fair chance that it will be on this "missed" web page the next day..........