Wipeout 2000 lyrics anyone?

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
saxaxe

I just recently discovered this song and can't get enough of it. After hours of work, Ive gotten the hang of the guitar (only hard part was the damn flight of the bumblebee) and I wanna play it with my band...only problem is I cant really make out the lyrics. Any help?
Gary2005

I havent heard the song, but if its a cover of the original song, then perhaps they are the same lyrics from the original? Check it out :)
Ekim

molgolsonden

Well, welcome to the wipeout section. If ya like to get down on that boogie board ahhh, if you like the get down on that snowboard ahhh. Well get down with us, one time hit me. Get busy with me, yea,one time y'all we'll get ready to party. La Fiesta. Now take to the top take me to the bottom take me to the top take me to the bottom. Sunny day ..?.. and the weather is good. Takin' to beach takin' to the waves like you know I should. Gonna get really busy baby hang loose, Check out the babe by my side get radical dude. Some awesome tunes and some awesome waves some definatley cool tans and some awesome babes. Uh-Huh that's what I said what for I have no clue straight losin' my head Get crazy you lose control like Annette Funicello in some beach blanket bingo. In other words of this rappin' man think about it and you won't eat sand. Down my pants, here it comes here it comes, watch it watch and learn. I said WIPEOUT 2000. Let's just say you're attempting a big kahuna, you're hanging a left and you dont't what to do now. Don't wanna lose cool point at all the hunny on the beach, ya smile , gather yourself and steady your feet. Grap the tip of your board, leanin' left and right holdin' it tight to your pride and delight. Now what happens next is amazing to me glide through the barrel come on a bended knee. Rave reviews, cream cheese down the side totally.... that rings out and high. Sun beating on your back dry and your my you just saved yourself a WIPEOUT. This is the best my ears can come with????
saxaxe

Ekim wrote:There's another thread on this:

http://www.vai.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... ht=wipeout
Yes, but nobody asked for or posted lyrics...

molgolsonden: Thanks!!