Astoria DVD

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Cozi101

Hey I was watching the DVD with audio commentary because I've watched it too many times normally and I realised when he gets to the part before Fire he talks about Jimi Hendrix, Brittney Spears and Pop music. But on the commentary he says that he took out the Brittney wrap because it was brutal, Mikey or anyone know what he said in the Brittney wrap?
Ant711UK

I was there and heard the Britney thing.

He basically said that he can appreciate everything about her (but not her songs) from a guys point of view. It was funny if you were there but he didn't want to leave on the DVD I suppose.

Tony
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Steve detailed what he would like to do to Britney sexually ;)

Mikey :)
vai.com
Bono

I think I read somewhere that Steve said something along the lines of...

"I'm a happily married man and all, but theres something about Britney that makes me want to bang her until shes blue in the face"

...I could be wrong but this rings a bell somewhere - it's probably somewhere on the jemsite forums.
saxaxe

Hmm....sorry to bump an old thread, but Im curious about this too. Any possible recordings of it? Or a full set of lyrics (I guess thats what you'd call them)
Naffis-kun

Hahaha :)
Bad Stevie
ROCK KITTEN 76

Mikey wrote:Steve detailed what he would like to do to Britney sexually ;)

Mikey :)
vai.com
OMG! :lol:
&
BONO :lol: :lol:

kittz
Leanne_777

:shock:

He so should have left that in!