Fears?

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
link23536
Newcomer

I'm doing a bio of steve for school and I need to put the persons fears in it so...
do any of you happen to know some things steve fears?
Jem-7vwh-agg

well man it's easy to imagine. it's a homework not the new york times. write what ever u want.
example: i'm afraid not to hurt my hand by falling of my motorbike(i dont care about legs,head etc) just wanna be able to shred!!!! :)
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
chrose1201

I don't know if you would classify it as a "fear", and I'm certain it's common knowledge, but when Steve greets the public during a tour he wears gloves to avoid potential germ carriers so he can remain healthy for the tour.
Big Bad Bill

Gloves? Well, Steve seemed happy to shake my bacteria/virus/spore ridden hand and chat face to face as I, no doubt, sprayed him with droplet nuclei infected with all sorts. Are you sure you're not thinking of Michael Jackson?

Steve is a perfectionist when it comes to the recording of his music so perhpas he has a fear of misrepresenting himself artistically?
EVO 555

steve fainted when he seen that his birthdate had 666 in it lol does that count as a fear
BajoElSol

EVO 555 wrote:steve fainted when he seen that his birthdate had 666 in it lol does that count as a fear
he noted that in Frank Zappa's transcription....more info click on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Vai
chrose1201

Big Bad Bill wrote:Gloves? Well, Steve seemed happy to shake my bacteria/virus/spore ridden hand and chat face to face as I, no doubt, sprayed him with droplet nuclei infected with all sorts. Are you sure you're not thinking of Michael Jackson?

I'm pretty sure I'm not thinking of Mike, as it's what Steve told me when I asked him about the gloves.
RM

chrose1201 wrote:
Big Bad Bill wrote:Gloves? Well, Steve seemed happy to shake my bacteria/virus/spore ridden hand and chat face to face as I, no doubt, sprayed him with droplet nuclei infected with all sorts. Are you sure you're not thinking of Michael Jackson?

I'm pretty sure I'm not thinking of Mike, as it's what Steve told me when I asked him about the gloves.

Someone has told me that in the past too...

However, it certainly wasn't true when i met him...He had no glove on when I shook his hand!
chrose1201

Someone has told me that in the past too...

However, it certainly wasn't true when i met him...He had no glove on when I shook his hand!
When we were at the aftershow he had the gloves on, perhaps right after taking a shower or in a large crowd, I don't know. But I did ask him if he would take the glove off and compare hands and he did so without hesitation. So I guess nothing is carved in stone.
Eternity
Newcomer

EVO 555 wrote:steve fainted when he seen that his birthdate had 666 in it lol does that count as a fear
I KNEW there was a reason he spoke to me. :twisted:

Evil Dan