The unofficial Mikey RULEZ!!!! Thread.

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
orlandopunk
Banned

well not you ... you are not accepted in our make fun of mikey club lol :lol:
the only reason why youre not accepted is because you love mikey too much and thats a sin in our club :lol:
Leanne_777

I realise you think it's 'fun' but telling someone who's been on the forum 4 years that they're 'not accepted' is just crap.

Who else is having fun??
Seraphim

orlandopunk wrote:i shoudlve known the guy with thumbs up was mikey becasue of the zappa tee damn didnt see it before
No dude... I'm the weird guy with thumbs up... Mikey is the coolest guy with a great "TOOL" t-shirt...
Damn... I never studie english but I guess everybody can understand my english on the board... probably because I don't post drunk... :wink:
orlandopunk wrote:haha were just having fun .. nothing to worry about
I'm not included in the "WE" ok? Also RAI needs respect!!! That's my oppinion :wink:
slash89

Seraphim wrote:
orlandopunk wrote:i shoudlve known the guy with thumbs up was mikey becasue of the zappa tee damn didnt see it before
No dude... I'm the weird guy with thumbs up... Mikey is the coolest guy with a great "TOOL" t-shirt...
Damn... I never studie english but I guess everybody can understand my english on the board... probably because I don't post drunk... :wink:
orlandopunk wrote:haha were just having fun .. nothing to worry about
I'm not included in the "WE" ok? Also RAI needs respect!!! That's my oppinion :wink:
Well said! Yes it is your opinion uncle, and it's a pretty good opinion too :!: If I were you orlandopunk, I would have stopped now before it goes too far :wink:
Moderator7VWH

How about everybody gets back to the topic at hand (which is that Mikey Rulez), as I'm sure that orlandopunk will have learned by now to think before he posts - or we'll surely and gladly help him to understand that concept.

As you were...

8)
Moderator7VWH
saraht

Moderator7VWH wrote:How about everybody gets back to the topic at hand (which is that Mikey Rulez), as I'm sure that orlandopunk will have learned by now to think before he posts - or we'll surely and gladly help him to understand that concept.

As you were...

8)
Moderator7VWH
I think Orlandopunk's posts are a reflection of the fact that he has an awareness that this thread is completely ridiculous - I'm not disputing the fact that Mikey 'Rulez', I just find it irritating that someone felt the need to start a thread about it, and that some people are actually taking it seriously. Orlandopunk probably thinks the same.
(And I like standing up for the underdog!)
leigh01

saraht wrote:
Moderator7VWH wrote:How about everybody gets back to the topic at hand (which is that Mikey Rulez), as I'm sure that orlandopunk will have learned by now to think before he posts - or we'll surely and gladly help him to understand that concept.

As you were...

8)
Moderator7VWH
I think Orlandopunk's posts are a reflection of the fact that he has an awareness that this thread is completely ridiculous - I'm not disputing the fact that Mikey 'Rulez', I just find it irritating that someone felt the need to start a thread about it, and that some people are actually taking it seriously. Orlandopunk probably thinks the same.
You go girl :lol:

this thread is kinda stupid but it still is nice to show Mikey some respect as he is on of the main ppl that makes this such an organized and happy forum,
also Jeroen and the mods, but I thought when I say this aah sucking up to mikey aye, but no it's just showing a little respect.
saraht

leigh01 wrote:
You go girl :lol:

this thread is kinda stupid but it still is nice to show Mikey some respect as he is on of the main ppl that makes this such an organized and happy forum,
also Jeroen and the mods, but I thought when I say this aah sucking up to mikey aye, but no it's just showing a little respect.
:roll: If you say so
Moderator7VWH

saraht wrote: I think Orlandopunk's posts are a reflection of the fact that he has an awareness that this thread is completely ridiculous - I'm not disputing the fact that Mikey 'Rulez', I just find it irritating that someone felt the need to start a thread about it, and that some people are actually taking it seriously. Orlandopunk probably thinks the same.
Having read most all of orlandopunks verbal ejaculations, I beg to differ.
However, it's besides the point.

Some people wish to express their gratitude or appreciation towards Mikey. If you don't like that, kindly seek or start another thread.

Moderator7vwh
<Mike>

btw no offense mr moderator but the name "Moderator7VWH" must be the most unpersonal name ever. whenever I read your posts or the other guys with almost the same name I automatically think yur a bot.

On topic:

Anyway, thanks everyone :headbang

(ok that was only fun once)

(ok it wasn't even fun the first time :cry:... )
saraht

Moderator7VWH wrote:
Having read most all of orlandopunks verbal ejaculations, I beg to differ.
However, it's besides the point.

Some people wish to express their gratitude or appreciation towards Mikey. If you don't like that, kindly seek or start another thread.

Moderator7vwh
Ooh, you're asserting your authority now!
I really don't care, to be honest. But don't worry, I'll shut up now!
('verbal ejaculations' :lol: )
Fatsteen

I don't have the chance to meet Mikey in person but, as far as my uncle that have meet him some times told me some good things about Mikey, I can say:
MIKEY RULEZ :peace
zappahead

mikey is a godsend for vai!!

it was nice meeting him on the last tour for the evo, in columbus ohio. and i finally heard him do one of the voices in under it all on the real illusions album.

cheers to mikey!! thx for everything.
Splish

Well this is quite probably the most argumentative thread i've read recently :lol:

Splish
-yasi-

Mikey rulez :-P :headbang