The unofficial Mikey RULEZ!!!! Thread.

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
transclarity
Newcomer

This may have been covered in the past but in case it has not I would like to start this thank-you thread for Mikey regarding his hard work on all of the many fronts here @ vai.com.

After show passes. :o

EVO premium experience. :shock:

Clean and friendly forum :!:

I don't think we all realize how much organisation and personal sacrifice these projects have taken.

So cheers to you Mikey.

j
Cacophony

Don't forget his awesome part on under it all. I didn't realise it was mikey until the other day :) what a pleasant surprise!
Jared2720

Mikey rocks.
EVO 555

yup mikey is cool i think i started a thread and it got locked and there is another one somewhere
V41

Mikey, Mikey! He's our man! If he can't do it, no one can!

*kicks and cheers all saucily*

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bono

Mikey is da man...it's great to see Steve and Ruta acknowledge his hard work too. But let us not forget the other moderators on this board, who help keep it the best forum on the net 8) Three cheers for Mikey and the mods...
sisterinlaw

Bono wrote:Three cheers for Mikey and the mods...
I fully agree on this one!
Please don't forget the tech admin! ;)

Jeroen you're soooo cool!!

8)
EVO 555

ok then 2 cheers for all the staff on vai.com and the one man who inspired us all hip hip :D
miker

Yeah... a shout out to Mikey and all the moderators for all their hardwork -- on concert events and the website.

See?!... some folks appreciate your efforts!
stu_hig

Thanks Mikey and Mods for maintaining this wonderful meeting place where we can talk about the greatest guitarist in the world!

You all rock!! :D
munchocruncho

transclarity wrote: Clean and friendly forum :!:
Booyah! Right there... except when mikey talked to me about his genital area.... but that was cool too, I guess.
Vaituoso

This is the best forum on the internet. And no, I'm not saying it just because it's Steve's site. The moderators actually do their job.

Cheers to the mods!
Big Bad Bill

Who's Mikey? Just kidding! Sure enough, without him, this website and our enjoyment of all things Vai would be greatly diminished

Thanks pal-we do appreciate all you do for us.
GuitarStrings

Mikey is the CONNECTION between Vai and his fans(and non-fans too)! :wink: Steve couldn't have done so many things all alone. :)

Remember he also has a very cool voice on the Real Illusion album. :wink:
EyesOfFire0221

Mikey u rule man.. thanks for all yur hard work and effort .....I appologize for driving you up the wall I dont mean to but sometimes i cant help it once i get sucked into conversations abotu guitars ,music vai, bees and other things i cant stop yapping .. thanks for putting up with me . you got balls of steel man ....