Vai @ The Enmore Theatre, Sydney. (large files inside)

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
scottdavis
Newcomer

Hey all, just wanted to share with you some photos from the Vai gig in Sydney last night. I took about 200 but I'll put the ones I currently have on me up here. I will be posting many more when I get the CD back off my mate, he is burning the on CD, the ones I took with his camera. So until then, these are the best I have! Enjoy! More to come thru the week!

Thanks,
Scott.

EDIT: Sorry, some of these aren't working. Check back later and my FTP account should hopefully be working. Sorry!!! Email me if you would rather them in a whole bunch to your email box.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Nice shots. I took a bunch too. Will post them when I get back to Sydney :)

Mikey :)
vai.com
shacks

Fantastic pics matey!! Look forward to seeing more... :D

shacks
jem555

Real nice pic's fella!

Looking forward to seeing your pic's Mikey, i bet you got the best seat in the house :wink: :lol:
Bono

Hmmmm...I see a Marshall amp there...I presume it's Tony's or has Steve changed his setup a bit?
ROCK KITTEN 76

great shots.. :D
RickAllen

That's an awesome shot of Tony. Great job!!
summer_sky

great pics, Scott! hope we can soon see more :)
Lycanthrope

Mikey wrote:Nice shots. I took a bunch too. Will post them when I get back to Sydney :)

Mikey :)
vai.com
you're coming back to sydney?

ahh i know... second show right?? ....hahaha, yeah right... :)

yon.
lucky7

Awesome shots Scott. Look forward to when you get a chance to post more. And seeing Mikey's shots as well! 8) :D
scottdavis
Newcomer

Thanks for the posts people!

I am hurrying my friend to burn me the rest of the 200 photos lol... They should be here on Monday. Which means, everyone that sent me an email of PM will be getting a lot of photos in their mailboxes lol!!!

Cya,
Scott
spart
Newcomer

great photos!!
wilch

Bono wrote:Hmmmm...I see a Marshall amp there...I presume it's Tony's or has Steve changed his setup a bit?
I think there was a lot of hired stuff on the stage. Vai's cabs looked like Mesa's (Mesa Engineering logo taped over ofcourse). I thought he used legacy cabs? Either way, tone was great!!

wil..

OH, and cool photo's!!!!!