Pix of Steve with Eric Clapton at Crossroads?

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
RAI

Ariel wrote:lol @ vai's hair (not offensive ment)

Its just.
My dad says he wants wind in his hair to make him look younger :lol: :lol:
Well, to have a fan blowing your hair back, revealing a slightly receeding hairline, doesn't exactly make you look younger.......

:wink:

I think the fan serves another purpose...
Or a few actually.
One: it keeps him cool.
Two: it keeps the hair out of his face.
Two 1/2: as Steve really uses his face almost as much as his fingers to express himself, it's important to him that his face is visible...

Well, that's what I think, at least.....

Party on!

:D
realgreenfire

Ariel wrote: My dad says he wants wind in his hair to make him look younger :lol: :lol:
LMAO! thats exactly what my mom said when she saw astoria!!!

i do think he likes the feel of the wind in his hair, either that or to make it so hje doesnt swet as much... it does help under the lights, i have tried that stunt befor, the crowd gets a good laugh out of it too!
Ariel

i think its all of the opinions lol :lol:
lewdew

After reading an article someone put up about crossroads concerning john mayher and buddy guy......i found it very funny..........poor john got schooled in front of millions buy a legend,and all he could do is throw down his guitar like a baby and leave.....i would of at least traded a few licks and declare my self as defeated!!.....JOHN MAYER IS A POOR SPORT AND I JUST LOST ALL RESPECT OF HIM.
Sliver

I bet he didn't really know what was going on. Buddy was putting on a show and Mayer took it to heart, and we all know how much it hurts when they touch our guitar playing.

Buddy should've explained it to him before-hand to avoid the confusion.
V41

Maybe Buddy Guy's just a self-centered jerk?
u2

ok a few questions.

1)Doesn't steve get noise when the fan is blowing his pickups?

2) Whats with john and buddy?

3) what brand of sunglasses is steve wearing?
RAI

u2 wrote:1)Doesn't steve get noise when the fan is blowing his pickups?
They're pickups, not microphones....
:)
u2

each time the fan blows my humbuckers , i can hear noise already.

I REALLY WANT vais sunglasses...they are like...what i am looking for.
lewdew

QUOTE::u2

U2 Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:17 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok a few questions.

2) Whats with john and buddy? - QUOTE

From what i read,back in the day,friendly guitarist when on stage use to have these lil contest,solo contest,and being buddy guy is "old school" decided to play around with john mayer,so john goes along with it for a lil while but finds out that he cant win against a blues legend,so childishly throws down his guitar and walks away.There was an easyer route to take when sumthing like that happens,its called give respect to a blues legend,and john didnt do that.
That is why i have lost sum respect in john mayer,and mabey this lil event will bring him back down to earth.
stratocastermaster

u2 wrote: I REALLY WANT vais sunglasses...they are like...what i am looking for.
i know! those are awesome! like what whoever it was on the AAS forum i think they are okley