Vai Artwork by kitten

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
jem555

Real nice work Kitten
ROCK KITTEN 76

thx heres some i did today..may be a slow load time..
enjoy!!

ROCK KITTEN 76

i wanted to do some of the jem hope these are not gonna get me in trouble but i was looking for a good ibanez wallpaper and then decided to make some for myself
summer_sky

Kittz, i cannot say it enough... i love your artwork! you are very talented and have a great eye for color and pattern.
ROCK KITTEN 76

aww thx..yet i am always looking at my work thinking i can do better..and always leaves me with a sense of success that leaves me unsatisfied

been like this from the age of 6 or maybe younger

mum always said i had a wild imagination..

i'd show my other works but this is vai.com..not rockkitten.com..lol

giving something back to our main man just my way to say thanks best way i know how..

:D
ROCK KITTEN 76

i've also done stuff with Billy, Dave, Joe and Eric Sardinas

if those guys handed me something to mess with i'd be so in my eliment..
and i come free..lol

some people might say... i say free ...or post work up to grab the attention and suck up..i'd be saddened if anyone thought that..hell no..this is a labour of love and admiration so i'd do anything gladly for those who have made me enhance more in mind for nothing. of course it would be a dream come true for me to have a piece used for something

my work on a vai cover?? holy shit how cool would that be and how totally unreal..but to have to accept payment for something i do because of the music i'm listening to ..i think i'd utterly hate myself for the rest of my entire life seriously..its not about the money or status with someone
its just a simple thankyou

and sharing my stuff to other fans i would hate to keep these from you guys so yeah enjoy..

KITTZ :wink:
ROCK KITTEN 76

last one from me for tonight well this morning..

Moderator666

excellent pics! :D

m666 :twisted:
ROCK KITTEN 76

cheers!!..slap me if i ever decide to quit art.... :wink:
shacks

RK76

Nice images. Do you paint and draw too? :D

shacks
ROCK KITTEN 76

yep..i certainly do ...shacks i spent 2 years at art college
a few diplomas with credits
and got a strait A in art GCSE at school..got 100% in a technical drawing project when i was around 12yrs old
had a piece shown for amnesty international

i lost most of my work transferring to another college :cry: :evil:
gutted as i had a load of different art from my other college
which i have to say was the coolest of colleges but traveling was getting too much
I have regrets as i was awarded a scholarship to stay on but i wanted to get a job and earn money while i attended a closer college..which was not so good i lost interest as the things they where doing there ..i'd already done at the other college so i quit..and got involved with a chap..worst mistake i ever made..lol

i remember my first graphic design project to produce an album cover
it was pretty much in the style of one of the the sex pistols albums

i did all sorts photography so i know how to develop my own films
painting oil,acrylic, watercolor.. on big huge massive sheets of A1 paper sketching, charcoal printing you name it i was in the thick of it

..i don't paint as much as i used to but i still do sketch and i've done one of that digi sketch of steve by hand its on my wall framed..i'm planning on doing a huge one over the next few months big A1 piece

i'll try and get it up on here when its done but lets just say i don't think i'll have a scanner big enough.. :lol:

kittz
shacks

shacks
Last edited by shacks on Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ROCK KITTEN 76

heh heh i know whatyou mean and back in my days i had so much art to go on but they interviews they wanted someone with cad more so..

i remember going for a job interview for a games company they did rise of the robots

they where looking for someone who could do the landscapes/backgrounds
and someone with actual work experience..i was fresh out of college so i stood no chance..i kept thinking to myself well ok how am i sposed to get this kind of experience if i can't actually get my foot in a door..at which point put me off being an artist

i did have work experience at two different graphic designers

at one place we did work for people like Jaguar, formula 1 merch, cadburys, printing the wrapping and i remember we had a special project to do for the queen a box of choclates i was in charge of helping one of the guys put the gloss covering on the print..you had this rack and had to be so carefull laying them up on there one ruined you had to buy the equivalent of 300 choc bars..lmao
OH and i fell totally in love with one of the main graphic guys found it hard to concerntrate best of times :P

the wage was around £11 an hour back then but i left there to travel a bit went to Germany for a while ahh this brings back great memories

kittz
ROCK KITTEN 76

just thinking rise of the robots..i'm sure the company was jcm or jpm

and i think they were sub contracted to some other company but we are talking a fair few years back..

i Still have the rejection letter ..lol yeah its JPM..lol
shacks

deleted
Last edited by shacks on Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.