Vai Artwork by kitten

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
ROCK KITTEN 76

hope you don't mind but i did'nt know where else to put it i want to contribute these that i've made to steve and vai.com
even though i've worked hard on these images i take no credit for these as i see it as giving something back i trust other members will not take these images and credit them as their own it would be a pretty sad thing to do but these are for everyone here and i hope to produce some great pictures in the future

ROCKKITTEN :mrgreen:

note to mikey and admin please tell me if these are inappropriate as i would hate to step on anyones toes :oops:
Last edited by ROCK KITTEN 76 on Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ROCK KITTEN 76

Last edited by ROCK KITTEN 76 on Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
ROCK KITTEN 76

http://hopper.deviantart.com/300W/image ... /0/Vai.jpg

This is a wallpaper i made from some images of steve

http://ic1.deviantart.com/images3.devia ... of_vai.jpg

this one is a greyscale version of one i posted in another thread i named it the world of vai
The Prez

Broken Links.
ROCK KITTEN 76

is there aww damm it..lol ok if theres none you can see try this link to a gallery i posted them up in
which ones can't you see?

http://rockkitten.deviantart.com/gallery/
ROCK KITTEN 76

i guess linking to the gallery i used to post up artwork is the only way of viewing anything i've done..i wish there was an easier way and i gotta apologise for any vai images that are put as my copywrite as i have said i take no credit for any vai related stuff..unless its all original kitten work..
its the only way of getting these up for steve n mikey and fans to see

Mikey is there no way i can direct these to you personally??or to steve ahh :cry:
NatiFable

ROCK KITTEN 76

Just saw your art page. I really loved your work. Is this just a sampling of your work? Very nice collection.

If you don't mind me saying so, you are very beautiful, that is a very nice self portrait. It's great to see and hear everyone's work, thanks for sharing.

peace and light
Moderator777

ROCK KITTEN 76 wrote:i guess linking to the gallery i used to post up artwork is the only way of viewing anything i've done..
Just copy and paste the links into a new browser window. That works fine. 8)

--------------
Moderator777
www.vai.com
davester1234

WOW!!! :)
davester1234

Do you have a larger version of that guitar coming out of the water? I'd love a hi res one to put on my desktop as wallpaper. I think I'm at 1024X something or other LOL!

As it stands, I have to stretch the pick!

its stunning
ROCK KITTEN 76

davester i can indeed do a higher res and thx for your comments
i've been itchin to get some images up glad you like em

nat aww thx for your comments thats nice allthough i've just crawled out of my pit(bed) i dare say a bit of a contrast at the moment..hehe but i'm armed with a brush trust me long hair sucks first thing in the morning.. :lol:

thx mod i'll do that :mrgreen:
7string

Very, very nicce Rockkitten.
I like your artwork. very much.

Cheers!
ROCK KITTEN 76

ROCK KITTEN 76

i must apologise if any of the images are not showing..i've tried the routines its prob just one of those things i'll try keep them on as long as possible

sometimes i've posted it up and then i see a nasty little red x if anyone has trouble veiwing images let me know

davester i've got that one on file somewhere i'll sort it and send it to you