Manchester 20 July 2007

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
Big Bad Bill

Legbur wrote:Whats that evo guitar like to play then?
A lower action than I expected, although there's no real fret buzz. It's a really loud guitar-so much so that when I started playing 'Hand on Heart', I could tell in was disturbing Steve's train of thought while he was talking. I picked a little lighter for the 'Answers' riff!
resha

BoonDog wrote:
resha wrote:
BoonDog wrote:Yes; I dont think we will be seeing this clown again!

Big and red nose and floppy feet are not mandatory for the next tour.

Regards

Boondog
It's strange as Paul was Dave's tech during RI:R tour :roll:
It was the feeling i got from Steve when he was speaking to him, he didnt seem a happy man!
Yeah I've got the same feeling, but I think it probably depends on Thomas!

I mean Steve and Thomas have that kind of ... mmm ... how to explain it? It's like they're always thinking the same thing at the same time :P
BoonDog

Big Bad Bill wrote:
A lower action than I expected, although there's no real fret buzz. It's a really loud guitar-so much so that when I started playing 'Hand on Heart', I could tell in was disturbing Steve's train of thought while he was talking. I picked a little lighter for the 'Answers' riff!
Whislt Steve had his finger jabbed deep into his ears he did say to you bill "Turn that noise down & Bill leave that girl alone" cos "the audience is listening"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously now, I must say to hold such a iconic guitar was amazing and i heard and watched bill playing - you can see the pic's above. I just wish i could play something that resembled a tune! Total Kudos to you Bill.

Regards

Boondog
treeduck

Great pics!

:D 8)
Big Bad Bill

I was telling Steve that I can only hold in my stomach for so long!
Seraphim

Wow BBB you have a hppy face there :wink:

I know that felling 8)

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:
ears1991

Whats everyone in the crowd looking it? steves to their right lmao
resha

Great pic Bill!

You look cool with that big smile!! :P
BoonDog

ears1991 wrote:Whats everyone in the crowd looking it? steves to their right lmao
The stage was in front of them (over Steves left shoulder) a sound check and set up was going on. It was cool to watch actually, as its coordinated chaos, that all just seems to come together.

Regards

Boondog
Legbur

Big Bad Bill wrote:
amazing, a real unique opportunity, i envy you muchly, thanx for sharing the story and the pix bbb