Vai at LGS 2007, some more!!

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
LucySorets

Some more pics of the London Guitar Show exhibition, Steve's masterclass and autograph signing, enjoy :wink:

Claus P

Great photos, Lucy, and it was nice meeting & talking (en español) to you at the LGS. You, Nicole and Christin (with a broken toe :!: ) surely ran fast to the front row at the second Masterclass. Hope to see you again in Madrid, my second hometown. :wink:
Lucy, can I use the first photo of Steve (fast left hand) on my personal website?
Btw I plan to go to the London show at the 22nd of July - any others from the Fox-group going to that show?
Best wishes
Claus
<Mike>

the 20th anniversary geetar looks kick ass 8)
S-u-e

Claus P wrote:Great photos, Lucy, and it was nice meeting & talking (en español) to you at the LGS. You, Nicole and Christin (with a broken toe :!: ) surely ran fast to the front row at the second Masterclass. Hope to see you again in Madrid, my second hometown. :wink:
Lucy, can I use the first photo of Steve (fast left hand) on my personal website?
Btw I plan to go to the London show at the 22nd of July - any others from the Fox-group going to that show?
Best wishes
Claus
Hi, Claus, Reshad and I from the 'Fox-group' :lol: will be at the Hammersmith show on July 22nd :D :D :D . Maybe we can arrange to meet up somewhere. Have you got your tickets yet? If so, where are you seated?

Best Wishes

Sue N
Seraphim

Wow Lucy!!!!!!
Was really a previlege meet you, Mary & Dean!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now we gonna stay "hermanos" forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indeed, I'm really happy to meet you!!!!!!!!!
When I find some time I will send you the pics that I took.

"The Fox-Group" :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one Claus!!!! I wont be there in London for that show... only if I meanwhile win the lotery :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: Anibal :mrgreen:
salamancafiesta

Claus P wrote:Great photos, Lucy, and it was nice meeting & talking (en español) to you at the LGS. You, Nicole and Christin (with a broken toe :!: ) surely ran fast to the front row at the second Masterclass.
I was on the thrird row in the second masterclass. How come i didnt meet nobody from the board? :roll:

BTW, about the choice of music, they played 5 times in a row Thinking of You by Satch. Probably had the cd player on repeat.
litlgrnman

Nice spread of pics! Thanks for sharing!
Ugur Dariveren

Nice pictures. Thanks for your sharing.
Zeds.Ded

those are great pics, thank you for sharing, especially the last one
LucySorets

Thanks everyone :D

Claus, of course you can use these pictures for your website. Use as many as you like.
It was really cool to meet up with you at LGS. I'll probably be at the show at the Hammersmith Apollo as well.
I don't have tickets now but yes, I see myself going! It would be nice to meet up with you guys and girls again.
Let me know if you are ever out this way too, we could see a show together.
Greetings :)

salamancafiesta, a pity we couldn't meet up...but there's always a next time.
By the way, will you be at the EVO Premium Experience in Madrid or the gig in Murcia? I will be at both shows.
Maybe we can meet up then. Saludos :)

Seraphim, it was my pleasure :D We need to meet again! Shame you can't go to the London gig.
My best wishes to you to win the lottery at least a tidy sum so you can go :wink:
Regards :)
Instrumentalrockrocks

ooooh
I like the John Scofield model on that one

Shred On :guitar