New guitars added...

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
Gabe Nickelson

Hey Word,

YES! That's the guitar! Thanks for finding pics.

Gabe
Moderator777

Word wrote:Gabe.. are you talking about this guitar?

http://www.ibanezregister.com/Gallery/j ... razone.htm
:shock: That's.... very odd. Very 'interesting' too.... I think. Actually I don't know if I like it or hate it. Certainly a 'one-of-a-kind' guitar though. :shock:

--------------
Thank you,

Moderator777
www.vai.com
Word

No problem :)
caprile

Mikey wrote:I'm doing everything I can to locate some clean clear images of the PAW UV - but Steve no longer has it...

- Mikey
Do you think it would be possible to get a story on that? maybe an explanatory post by Steve Himself? I have read many things, from stored in the vault to given to Thomas McRocklin.
Mikey wrote:That guitar means a lot to many people. :)

- Mikey
Yes it does. That guitar, to me at least means a lot: it's on the cover of my favorite record ever.I'm sure many agree
Zorbas

I don't know if you guys know this but Wayne Charvel (yes, that Charvel) is now making replicas of the super-strat he once built for Steve (the Meanie Green).

Go to http://www.wayneguitars.com/meanie_green.shtml and have a look.
SinTrade
Newcomer

the "ufo" guitar looks cool but i wonder what it will look like when mr Vai playes it ? the other band members must be careful so mr Vai doesnt kill them :D
Rich

caprile wrote:
Mikey wrote:I'm doing everything I can to locate some clean clear images of the PAW UV - but Steve no longer has it...

- Mikey
Do you think it would be possible to get a story on that? maybe an explanatory post by Steve Himself? I have read many things, from stored in the vault to given to Thomas McRocklin.
Thomas definately owns it, it is available for purchase [for a Princely sum] from his father. ;)
Ednolb
Newcomer

I've never seen that green Jem, it looks awesome! :shock:
Project Guitar
Newcomer

Rich wrote:
caprile wrote:

- Mikey
Thomas definately owns it, it is available for purchase [for a Princely sum] from his father. ;)
If anyone would know you would :wink: Off to buy Lotto Tickets :idea:
caprile

Rich wrote:
caprile wrote:

- Mikey
I'm not surprised at all you knew LOL....do you know what is that Princely sum? PM is good if you don't want to post;)

Now I have a goal in my life!