halo theme

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
SVFan243
Newcomer

i play halo and have always wanted to get that lead tone on the guitar parts and maybe some of you would know what equipment he used thx
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Flo, a Marshall halfstack (not sure what type), a DS1 and a Bad Horsie Pedal.

Mikey
vai.com
-Acid-
Newcomer

Steve never gets enough credit for this song, i've actually spoken to some friends who play halo and have never recognized who the guitarist was, yet they love his version of the song. It would be cool if he did some things for other games, He'd be much more popular in the game world at least.
fyrie

-Acid- wrote:Steve never gets enough credit for this song, i've actually spoken to some friends who play halo and have never recognized who the guitarist was, yet they love his version of the song. It would be cool if he did some things for other games, He'd be much more popular in the game world at least.
I dig it too. Furthermore, I like it when Steve guests on other people's music. It's always interesting to hear what he sounds like in a collaboration.
Patill

-Acid- wrote:Steve never gets enough credit for this song
He does. It´s mentioned to be backgroundmusic.

My whole musical taste is based on Secret of Mana and Secret of Evermore :lol:. I´m telling you, it is like that! Also was just background music. But burned into my mind because I played the game, liked the story and enjoyed the music. What do you need to know who played it for in the first place?

If you like it, you´ll find out someday...
Stephen Brown

isn't Peter Jackson doing the movie?
emericavox

financial and legal issues hindered production of that movie a long time ago sadly to say =/ tho i do keep my fingers crossed ha
EddieVanHalenRocks

The final fantasy music by Nobuo Uematsu is amazing only gaming music ive really got into, i reckon Steve would do an amazing FF sound track